Windows 10: Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10

Discus and support Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I can't keep Bluetooth working after the updates, I've had multiple problems on many devices, it happens on 3 different devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LloydKott, Sep 16, 2019.

1. LloydKott Win User

Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10

So, I can't keep Bluetooth working after the updates, I've had multiple problems on many devices, it happens on 3 different devices.

:)

LloydKott, Sep 16, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 16, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 16, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error message Bluetooth

2. Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10: So, I can't keep Bluetooth working after the updates, I've had multiple problems on many devices, it happens on 3 different devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this/0d23bfc0-459a-4368-8645-5e9dbb2d5d1f
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Error message "Location is not available"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop Error message "Location is not available": Hello I have a PC with Windows 10 installed. I'm getting a flashing error message on my desktop and I am unable to navigate my computer: "Location is not available system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on a network, make sue you;re...
  4. "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

"Bluetooth is not available on this device": Recently, my computer has had periods of time in which Bluetooth is completely disabled. No option to turn it on, no way to connect to any devices. This problem went away after a while, but now it's back again, and I'm unable to fix it. When I tried the Bluetooth...
  5. "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

"Bluetooth is not available on this device": The other day, out of nowhere, my Bluetooth stopped working. This wasn't the first time my motion controllers stopped working, so I assumed I had to reconnect them. When I went to do so, I noticed there was no toggle switch to turn on Bluetooth at all. I researched and tried...
  6. "Bluetooth is not available on this device" after update

"Bluetooth is not available on this device" after update: I have recently run an automatic Windows update (update for Windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)) after which my Bluetooth has stopped functioning. I have tried the solutions suggested in previous discussions to no avail: -- No Bluetooth listed on...
  7. Bluetooth device error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth device error: I noticed an unknown device in the list of connected Bluetooth devices, and I really don’t know how it got to this list. I clicked on it and the pop-up showed up saying to enter the password. I tried to delete it but I keep receiving messages requiring to add a device. What...
  8. Windows 10 startup message says no boot device available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 startup message says no boot device available: My dell desktop will not start up. I get the Windows logo with the working dial and after awhile it says no boot device available I try F1 with nothing and F2 to run the set up recovery, but none of those options work...
  9. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.: Hi All, I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10. The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options. I have...
  10. Bluetooth/USB Error Message

Bluetooth/USB Error Message: I have a bluetooth speaker that I like to plug into the computer via USB to keep the charge as I'm using the speaker. I'm constantly getting these two messages every minute or so. [img] [img] 93168