Windows 10: Error message, can"t find camera

Discus and support Error message, can"t find camera in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error message, can't find camera. How to activate camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlHottinger, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Error message, can"t find camera

Error message, can't find camera. How to activate camera

:)

CarlHottinger, Apr 12, 2020
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Apr 12, 2020
  3. error message when opening camera app

Hello Gary,

There are several possible reasons why you are receiving an error message when you open the camera app on your device one of it is a hardware issue. For us to be able to isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you receiving an error code aside from the message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Apr 12, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Error message, can"t find camera

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Error message, can"t find camera

1. Error message, can"t find camera - Similar Threads - Error message cant

2. can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?: i get error message "can't find camera", why?can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-camera-and-error-message-code-0xa00f4244/bcb242dd-7c21-451e-bc94-fa990dc8d3b2
  3. can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?: i get error message "can't find camera", why?can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-camera-and-error-message-code-0xa00f4244/bcb242dd-7c21-451e-bc94-fa990dc8d3b2
  4. can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera cant find me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera cant find me: My camera only shows black screen. When I on my camera in the laptop and tried to use the camera app it only shows black and blank screen. No error message nothing. I closed the laptop and tried it again but shows the same. I checked my camera driver in the device manager....
  6. Camera cant find me

Camera cant find me: My camera only shows black screen. When I on my camera in the laptop and tried to use the camera app it only shows black and blank screen. No error message nothing. I closed the laptop and tried it again but shows the same. I checked my camera driver in the device manager....
  7. "we cant find your camera"

"we cant find your camera": I feel like I've tried everything. There is no camera in my device manager. I don't know what to do at this point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-your-camera/1816a995-8c96-4585-ab57-5ba4aa0b659f
  8. WE CANT FIND YOUR CAMERA

WE CANT FIND YOUR CAMERA: AFTER UPDATING MY INFORMATION I GET THIS WHEN I TRY TO USE MY CAMERA. I ALSO TRIED TO FIX IT MYSELF WITH THE STEPS THEY GIVE US TO REMOVE CAMERA THEN INSTALL ITS NOT WORKING THIS IS AND EXTRA PROBLEM I REALLY DIDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHY UPDATE TO PUT UP WITH THIS I USE MY...
  9. We can't find your camera" error message

We can't find your camera" error message: I am getting the error message #We can't find your camera" when i am starting my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-your-camera-error-message/8ec14d9e-6b63-4ff9-b2ca-66a8abf4d02f
  10. Cant find CAMERA

Cant find CAMERA: i have windows 10 and only since a week the camera doesnt open when you click on it. i have tried checking antivirus if its blocking the camera app The webcam option in device managers is also not visible (neither in imaging devices or sound, video and game controllers as...