Windows 10: Error message "Cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again."

Discus and support Error message "Cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error message reads, "cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again." All other games work, just not the daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Uncleperry, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Error message "Cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again."

Error message reads, "cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again." All other games work, just not

the daily challenge. 3rd straight day.

[Original Title: Error message]

:)

Uncleperry, Jan 9, 2021

2. Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Error message "Cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again."

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Error message "Cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again."

1. Error message "Cannot download data from our servers check internet connection and try again." - Similar Threads - Error message Cannot

2. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.: kindly help me with the following problem:Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again. If this is a network printer, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the printer address is correct.here is what it states:recently my pc has gone...
  3. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.: kindly help me with the following problem:Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again. If this is a network printer, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the printer address is correct.here is what it states:recently my pc has gone...
  4. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  5. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  6. recent download errors, connectivity to internet message incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recent download errors, connectivity to internet message incorrect: OX800704cf error shows after recent update and no access to internet shows but obviously can access the internet via cable...seems a common problem caused by microsoft update ...any simple, and I mean simple fic for this???...
  7. Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.: Hi everyone, I am having trouble connecting to my Microsoft account. When in settings an error message appears at the top of the screen which states; "There was a problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again." The issue is...
  8. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to search the web. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting? Thanks! Moved from: Office My account, billing and sign-in...
  9. "download failed : please check your connection and try again"

"download failed : please check your connection and try again": For example, I downloaded an application that uses an internet connection. after that I installed the application, but failed and the notification "Error code: [0X82000015]" almost all applications that use internet connection, I can not use it. help please .........
  10. Error: "Unable to create your notebook. Check internet connection and try again", when...

Error: "Unable to create your notebook. Check internet connection and try again", when...: when I try to create a notebook I get the below error message: "Unable to create your notebook. Check internet connection and try again" My internet connection however is fine, and I have tried to repair and reset the app, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled it -...