Windows 10: error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming

Discus and support error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi all, ive been having trouble with my pc ever since i installed my new mobo and cpu. it shuts down completely and then restarts every time I play a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luk1GT, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Luk1GT Win User

error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming

hi all, ive been having trouble with my pc ever since i installed my new mobo and cpu. it shuts down completely and then restarts every time I play a game, specs below. error listed aswellCPU: Ryzen 5 5600xMotherboard: Msi b550 bazookaRAM: 16 gb Corsair veangeance pro 3600mhzGPU: RTX 2060 superCase: corsair 275r airflowStorage: XPG SX8200 Pro 1tb NVME, 1tb seagate ssdPSU: Corsair cx750 80 plus bronzeMonitor: Viewsonic ELITE 144hzCooling: nzxt kraken x53 240mmKeyboard: custom 60%Mouse: glorious model oHeadset: hyper x cloudOS: Windows 10

:)

Luk1GT, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Sep 17, 2021
  4. error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming

Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming

1. error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming - Similar Threads - error message causing

2. Games cause my PC to shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games cause my PC to shut down: I'm playing Insurgency Sandstorm, and it causes my PC to shut down and reboot after the intro finishes. Not the only game this happens in; Hitman 3 also. When on DirectX 12. I can run games like Star Citizen, Battlefield 2042, and Cyberpunk 2077 with max settings perfectly...
  3. Games cause my PC to shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games cause my PC to shut down: I'm playing Insurgency Sandstorm, and it causes my PC to shut down and reboot after the intro finishes. Not the only game this happens in; Hitman 3 also. When on DirectX 12. I can run games like Star Citizen, Battlefield 2042, and Cyberpunk 2077 with max settings perfectly...
  4. pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages: hiam having problems with my pc ever since i did an windows up date few moths ago problem is that the pc shuts down and then restarts back into windows without any error messages showing. i have replace my psu with a new one thing it could be down to power failure, reset the...
  5. pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages: hiam having problems with my pc ever since i did an windows up date few moths ago problem is that the pc shuts down and then restarts back into windows without any error messages showing. i have replace my psu with a new one thing it could be down to power failure, reset the...
  6. pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC restart when shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC restart when shut down: My PC just started to restart when I press turn off idk why and it’s never happened before it’s just like I press shut down go for a sec and when I back the pc like restarted it’s not happening sec time like when I click turn off again it’s shutting down but the problem is...
  8. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...
  9. Error message when shutting down the PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error message when shutting down the PC?: When I shut down my PC I get a message that I can't read because it disappears immediately and the typical Windows sound is also I ask for your help Fehlermeldung beim Herunterfahren vom PC?
  10. restarts when shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restarts when shut down: I have a problem with shutdown my laptop restarts whenever I shutdown or power off my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarts-when-shut-down/a2cc7d92-bc0e-4838-85af-70e1ca295558