Windows 10: error message contact site administrator

Discus and support error message contact site administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Error message Please contact site administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BobbyFleming.971, Aug 31, 2019.

1. error message contact site administrator

Error message Please contact site administrator

:)

BobbyFleming.971, Aug 31, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

error message contact site administrator

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

error message contact site administrator

1. error message contact site administrator - Similar Threads - error message contact

2. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  3. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  4. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  6. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  7. Contact system Administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Administrive Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrive Messages: I have always tried to find a way to get rid of this message but all of them involve resetting Edge, and I have a lot of stuff saved plus my preferences. I would love to know if anyone has any opinions on how to get rid of it without deleting everything on Edge....
  9. Error Messages: Contact Network Administrator for printer; Can't locate printer; Contact...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Messages: Contact Network Administrator for printer; Can't locate printer; Contact...: My Canon TS8120 printer doesn't print. I get these error messages - printer can't be located - contact network administrator- I'm using windows 10 I also started having permission problems trying to open some of my documents. And, only quick access loads when...
  10. Contact the administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contact the administrator: I AM the administrator! So I went through the process of changing my login to the administrator after Windows 10 put someone I don't know in charge. I'm trying to re-install a wireless HP printer which worked exceptionally well in Windows 8. When I attempt to install the...