Windows 10: Error message downloading a file

Discus and support Error message downloading a file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; adobe acrobat reader could not open encrypted _cnm_ 17 pmap because it is either not a supported file type or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gladysgriffin, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Error message downloading a file

adobe acrobat reader could not open encrypted _cnm_ 17 pmap because it is either not a supported file type or

:)

gladysgriffin, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Demos_sav Win User

Error with downloaded file

I just downloaded the Realtek 1.84 drivers for xp from TPU and I get an error message. I redownloaded a lot of times but still nothing. I can't download it from anywhere else because everywhere else I tried i get very low transfer rate

Demos_sav, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error message downloading a file 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Error message downloading a file

TRIXX error message on loading

Got a bluescreen on a bad Cpu overclock that corrupted the video drivers, so I uninstalled and re-installed all the AMD CCC pkg. Now when I try to activate TRIXX, I get the following error message: "Could not create driver file (C:\Program Files (X86)\Sapphire TRIXX\|\Temp\\TRIXX.sys contains an incorrect path )".

Worked fine before the bluescreen. uninstalled and re-installed the 4 latest versions, including the 4.0 that was working. One thing for sure, there isn't a TRIXX.sys file anywhere in the computer.

Installed msi afterburner to see if it worked, and it did. (then uninstalled it)

(see my system specs for details)

Anybody got a suggestion ??

Thanks-

AngryChief, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Error message downloading a file

1. Error message downloading a file - Similar Threads - Error message downloading

2. Error message when trying to download windows 11 .iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when trying to download windows 11 .iso file: I've tried from all 3 of my Microsoft accounts to download the windows 11 .iso file. I need it to reinstall on my computer that's not working from a bootable usb. I just need my accounts to be unblocked or whatever is stopping me from downloading. The error message reads like...
  3. Error message when trying to download windows 11 .iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when trying to download windows 11 .iso file: I've tried from all 3 of my Microsoft accounts to download the windows 11 .iso file. I need it to reinstall on my computer that's not working from a bootable usb. I just need my accounts to be unblocked or whatever is stopping me from downloading. The error message reads like...
  4. File download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download error: I can't download any file into my laptop. I even try to download same file using different web browsers, but it didn't work. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-download-error/d62f0c47-5b7b-471d-b060-394020d3f573
  5. File download error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download error: I can't download any file into my laptop. I even try to download same file using different web browsers, but it didn't work. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-download-error/d62f0c47-5b7b-471d-b060-394020d3f573
  6. Error message when downloading application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error message when downloading application.: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have been using PS Remote play to talk to my friends in party chat through my pc. All of the sudden it stopped working so I uninstalled it and tried to re install it. I now end up with this error message when I try and install it. Could anyone help......
  7. Error message when downloading on the internet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when downloading on the internet?: question is in the title what should I best do about it or rather what is the reason? I have already restarted the computer etc. but it still doesn't work. I would appreciate a quick response With kind regards Fehler Meldung beim runterladen im internet?
  8. Error Message File not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message File not found: When I boot up my computer I get message the "c:\windows\System 32\LogiLDA.dll file not found. What is this for and how do I repair it? Do I need to repair? If not how do I get rid of message? Just recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10....
  9. error message there are no more files

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.......
  10. File Explorer error message

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer error message: I just tried to open explorer.exe and got: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action..." The program works fine if I click on a folder--it just won't open on its own. I had this problem (without the error message) in Win 7, but it...