Windows 10: Error message downloading a file

Discus and support Error message downloading a file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; adobe acrobat reader could not open encrypted _cnm_ 17 pmap because it is either not a supported file type or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gladysgriffin, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Error message downloading a file

adobe acrobat reader could not open encrypted _cnm_ 17 pmap because it is either not a supported file type or

:)

gladysgriffin, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Demos_sav Win User

Error with downloaded file

I just downloaded the Realtek 1.84 drivers for xp from TPU and I get an error message. I redownloaded a lot of times but still nothing. I can't download it from anywhere else because everywhere else I tried i get very low transfer rate

Demos_sav, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error message downloading a file 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Error message downloading a file

TRIXX error message on loading

Got a bluescreen on a bad Cpu overclock that corrupted the video drivers, so I uninstalled and re-installed all the AMD CCC pkg. Now when I try to activate TRIXX, I get the following error message: "Could not create driver file (C:\Program Files (X86)\Sapphire TRIXX\|\Temp\\TRIXX.sys contains an incorrect path )".

Worked fine before the bluescreen. uninstalled and re-installed the 4 latest versions, including the 4.0 that was working. One thing for sure, there isn't a TRIXX.sys file anywhere in the computer.

Installed msi afterburner to see if it worked, and it did. (then uninstalled it)

(see my system specs for details)

Anybody got a suggestion ??

Thanks-

AngryChief, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Error message downloading a file

1. Error message downloading a file - Similar Threads - Error message downloading

2. Error downloading the ISO file

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error downloading the ISO file: I'm currently using an old laptop trying to download the install files for windows 10 onto a usb stick to use on a new pc. I had trouble copying the ISO file onto the usb stick. I deleted the ISO file off my laptop and attempted to download it again and got an error message....
  3. error message when trying to download a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message when trying to download a game: ive been trying to get a game all day but keep getting error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-trying-to-download-a-game/eced1972-5a9d-4ac9-8287-ae894c88e81d
  4. Error Message File not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message File not found: When I boot up my computer I get message the "c:\windows\System 32\LogiLDA.dll file not found. What is this for and how do I repair it? Do I need to repair? If not how do I get rid of message? Just recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10....
  5. Error message 'Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded',...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message 'Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded',...: Hi Folks: I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm supposed to click on to download, I get the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". As far...
  6. error message when I try to download jriver

error message when I try to download jriver: Hi Folks: I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm supposed to click on to download, I get the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". As far...
  7. A+ VCE "error loading file" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE "error loading file" message: A+VCE does not work anymore. The app developpers "On-labs" are out of business. And obviously microsoft support team could not help to fix the issue. When you ask about Refund. After losing your time talking and chatting with Microsoft billing guys. Will not approve it...
  8. Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files

Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.... ***Changed title from error message...
  9. error message there are no more files

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.......
  10. File Explorer error message

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer error message: I just tried to open explorer.exe and got: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action..." The program works fine if I click on a folder--it just won't open on its own. I had this problem (without the error message) in Win 7, but it...