Windows 10: error message during user account signin critical error

Discus and support error message during user account signin critical error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello whenever I sign in to my user account I get a blue window with a critical error message......saying Start menu and cortana aren't working ( I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by reddwarf4ever, Nov 25, 2015.

1. error message during user account signin critical error

Hello

whenever I sign in to my user account I get a blue window with a critical error message......saying Start menu and cortana aren't working ( I have cortana turns off in options anyway ) then it says we will try and fix it next time you sign in, with the only option to sign out.....this happens every time I start the PC up, but OK after signing out and in again , is it anything to do with shutup10 that I ran recently, although it's not affecting my windows 10 laptop.

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Nov 25, 2015

2. Start Menu is not working on Windows 10.

Even I had the same issue. iam getting a critical error message once I signin to my pc. Can you correct this.

prashanthchenumalla, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Wireless adapter suddenly missing/not recognized by Windows 10

Hi,

If you are getting an error message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I would suggest you to refer the steps provided in the thread mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Windows 10 Signin Error

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 25, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

error message during user account signin critical error

5. thank you so much, seems to be a Microsoft issue, which is good I suppose !!!*Wink*Wink*Wink
    Only just created a new user profile, thought I had done something wrong

and what's more *Smile*Smile*Smileit worked....thank you

reddwarf4ever, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

error message during user account signin critical error

1. error message during user account signin critical error - Similar Threads - error message during

2. Error Message 2-hour signin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message 2-hour signin: Two days ago I got the dreaded message that I have to wait for 2 hours until I can sign on back into my computer. I have tried every possible way to sign on, PIN, password, security questions, more security questions, to no avail. The system is not recognizing my PIN, or my...
  3. Error Message 2-hour signin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message 2-hour signin: Two days ago I got the dreaded message that I have to wait for 2 hours until I can sign on back into my computer. I have tried every possible way to sign on, PIN, password, security questions, more security questions, to no avail. The system is not recognizing my PIN, or my...
  4. Critical Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error Message: I haven't been able to use my start button for almost 2 Months!!! Every time I click it, it says the same thing "Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. I have tried EVERYTHING!!! And nothing seems to work!!! I can't...
  5. Remove old user account on signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove old user account on signin: I'm building a new user profile in Windows 10. I've completed the process but when I sign in, the Welcome screen on the local account it still shows two user accounts. I went into control panel to delete that old account but it is not there. It correctly shows my new...
  6. Critical Error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error message: Hi there, So my friend called me to say whenever he clicks the start bar he gets a message saying: "Critical Error: Your start menu isn't working .We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in" It started happening today 12th January 2021 as I'm writing this He's tried...
  7. Critical process died error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died error message: Couple days ago I was having issue getting online in Forza Horizon 4 because I was missing the Teredo adapter, I tried everything and it still not fix and someone suggested me to update windows. I did that and it fix the Teredo driver issue, then I tried to install Acrobat...
  8. Microsoft Computer Signin error

Microsoft Computer Signin error: I got this weird error code one day now I cant signin to my account 0x80131904 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-computer-signin-error/a7ca6851-972d-4517-934a-a7068c86f67c
  9. Google Chrome Critical Error Message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Critical Error Message: I occasionally get the Google Chrome Critical Error Message appearing on my screen with the note to contact Microsoft support and a phone number of 888-272-2473. Is this a bogus message and does the phone number 888-272- actually get you to Microsoft support?...
  10. "Critical Error" message

"Critical Error" message: About 20 times now, I get this when I click on Windows Icon or in Search box (no "X" close exists): "Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Button: Sign out now" Usually the Button click does NOT resolve the issue....