Windows 10: Error Message File not found

Discus and support Error Message File not found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I boot up my computer I get message the "c:\windows\System 32\LogiLDA.dll file not found. What is this for and how do I repair it? Do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lucas2_581, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Error Message File not found

When I boot up my computer I get message the "c:\windows\System 32\LogiLDA.dll file not found. What is this for and how do I repair it? Do I need to repair? If not how do I get rid of message?

Just recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

:)

Lucas2_581, Oct 11, 2019

2. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error Message File not found 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Oct 11, 2019
  3. TRIXX error message on loading

Got a bluescreen on a bad Cpu overclock that corrupted the video drivers, so I uninstalled and re-installed all the AMD CCC pkg. Now when I try to activate TRIXX, I get the following error message: "Could not create driver file (C:\Program Files (X86)\Sapphire TRIXX\|\Temp\\TRIXX.sys contains an incorrect path )".

Worked fine before the bluescreen. uninstalled and re-installed the 4 latest versions, including the 4.0 that was working. One thing for sure, there isn't a TRIXX.sys file anywhere in the computer.

Installed msi afterburner to see if it worked, and it did. (then uninstalled it)

(see my system specs for details)

Anybody got a suggestion ??

Thanks-

AngryChief, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Error Message File not found

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Error Message File not found

1. Error Message File not found - Similar Threads - Error Message File

2. "The path to the file was not found" error message, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The path to the file was not found" error message, Windows 10.: So, I have an iso on my desktop I want to mount, since my computer doesn't have any external CD-ROM devices in my house at all it can use. I don't think anyone else has one, so I'm hoping I can get this error resolved so I can mount the iso to play it.Error is the same as the...
  3. "The path to the file was not found" error message, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The path to the file was not found" error message, Windows 10.: So, I have an iso on my desktop I want to mount, since my computer doesn't have any external CD-ROM devices in my house at all it can use. I don't think anyone else has one, so I'm hoping I can get this error resolved so I can mount the iso to play it.Error is the same as the...
  4. error message: 404 file directory not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message: 404 file directory not found: How to fix this issue? I have tried system restore twice but each time it restores to yesterday or today's date only, am unable to create a new restore point by inserting the wanted date, 11/07/2021 when pc was working.After each system restore most files , especially all...
  5. error message: 404 file directory not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message: 404 file directory not found: How to fix this issue? I have tried system restore twice but each time it restores to yesterday or today's date only, am unable to create a new restore point by inserting the wanted date, 11/07/2021 when pc was working.After each system restore most files , especially all...
  6. error message: 404 file directory not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Error message fmod.dll not found?

in Windows 10 Support
    Error message fmod.dll not found?: Hello I'm trying to run a program I made in blitz3d and I get an error saying. The code execution cannot proceed because fmod.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. But before my pc updated I did not have this problems but now when I send it to a...
  8. Operating System Not Found Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System Not Found Error Message: I cloned my drive and installed a new SSD as the old drive was full. All working really well except windows very slow to bootup >5 mins but working well once running. Thinking the cloning had not worked fully I ran the media creation tool via usb which on reflection was not a...
  9. File not found error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File not found error: I'm getting a file not found error when trying to execute files from explorer or the programs don't run from start menu either. First I thought was a problem with this particular program, so tried to reinstall but even got same error trying to execute file from downloads...
  10. Cannot save files error message tells me files not found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot save files error message tells me files not found.: when I save a new file or save an existing file I get this message. I cannot save the file with any name or to any of my drives. Similarly, on saving existing files (changes to data) the file 'cannot be found'. why is this happening? I am using Windows 10 Pro on an HP Envy...