Windows 10: Error message flashed too quickly

Discus and support Error message flashed too quickly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a message flashing on the bottom right corner of my laptop screen. It says something like that a DLL could not be loaded, but before I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaveSoe, Jul 25, 2019.

1. DaveSoe Win User

Error message flashed too quickly

I got a message flashing on the bottom right corner of my laptop screen. It says something like that a DLL could not be loaded, but before I could finished reading, it closes itself. This happened 2 or 3 times in the couple of days.

Does anyone know where I can find the message? Is there a history of error messages or notifications?

PS: I think it comes from Google Chrome, but I cannot be sure since I could never finish reading the message.

:)

DaveSoe, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 25, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Error message flashed too quickly - Similar Threads - Error message flashed

2. Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message: Using Windows 11 and I keep getting an error message that I have entered my PIN too many times incorrectly never have . Every time I walk away from my laptop for a few minutes and the screen lock comes on I have to restart my computer. It lets me in after re-start and then...
  3. Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message: Using Windows 11 and I keep getting an error message that I have entered my PIN too many times incorrectly never have . Every time I walk away from my laptop for a few minutes and the screen lock comes on I have to restart my computer. It lets me in after re-start and then...
  4. quick assist font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick assist font too small: When I assist someone using quick assist the screen is so small I have a hard time reading it. I never had this problem last year. Can someone help me with this....
  5. quick assist font too small

quick assist font too small: When I assist someone using quick assist the screen is so small I have a hard time reading it. I never had this problem last year. Can someone help me with this....
  6. hover too quick

hover too quick: Maybe its just me, but the latest updates to windows seem to have added a quick click. When I hover over an item it activates an instruction. Ie, choose a card in solitaire and the arrow rests on the card it goes ahead and chooses it for you, when that is not your intent. I...
  7. Bluetooth disconnects too quickly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects too quickly: Using OnePlus Bullets 2 and Bose QC35 II headphones with Windows 10. Both work perfectly if I'm playing something non-stop. If I instead listen to something which has frequent pauses, such as Firefox Text-to-Speech feature, the audio will cut out frequently. Whenever there...
  8. Rectangular box quickly flashes on bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rectangular box quickly flashes on bootup: Has any noticed upon a reboot, when one comes to the Windows screen, a rectangular box quickly flashes and disappears? It's like it's there for a nanosecond and it's gone as quick as it comes. I thought it to be related to this one computer but then noticed the same thing...
  9. PC sleeps too quickly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC sleeps too quickly.: I am using WIN10, latest update. However this problem has existed from the beginning of installing WIN10. I will be working, and move away from my PC for maybe two minutes and the PC will be sleeping. I have changed the time to remain on all the way from 15 minutes to...
  10. Quick Assist Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist Error Message: I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be working well. When I run the Quick Assist program and select "Give Assistance" I get the message "Try again later. Something...