Windows 10: Error message for Windows Store

Discus and support Error message for Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Getting this in the Event Viewer: 0x3D55: Package family Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobertWolsky, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Error message for Windows Store

Getting this in the Event Viewer:

0x3D55: Package family Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.

Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

RobertWolsky, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Mar 18, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Error message for Windows Store

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Error message for Windows Store

1. Error message for Windows Store - Similar Threads - Error message Store

2. Windows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows error message: Hi all i have just recently started getting this error message when windows starts up after i log in can anyone help to fix or let me know what to do Thank you all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-message/1cdd3215-1c2d-4260-99be-d2e862171a42
  3. Windows error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows error message: Hi all i have just recently started getting this error message when windows starts up after i log in can anyone help to fix or let me know what to do Thank you all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-message/1cdd3215-1c2d-4260-99be-d2e862171a42
  4. Microsoft Store error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  5. Microsoft Store error message

Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  6. Error message when opening Microsoft Store

Error message when opening Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store, I get error code 0x80048504. The last article on this was posted in 2017 and the instructions were for IE. I have Edge on my computer. This has been going on for quite some time now and I would really like to get it resolved....
  7. Windows Store Not Starting With Fatal Error Message

Windows Store Not Starting With Fatal Error Message: Hello, I have a big problem with my Microsoft Store. I can't find it in apps and features, can't find it in the Start Menu, can't search for it with Cortana. I recently could change the "trusted user" setting for WindowsApps directory and found the app package, but when I...
  8. Windows Store Error Message

Windows Store Error Message: Hello, When I sign into the windows store I am getting this error message. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-error-message/3a540d72-15ad-4390-bd0a-913fdc46987d"
  9. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...
  10. Error message 0x8007139f for Microsoft store

Error message 0x8007139f for Microsoft store: Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error, Something went wrong error 0x8007139f. I even have prepaid gift cards it won't let me access.. I had a long chat session last week about it with Microsoft case # 1448715063. A solution would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x3D55: Package family Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.