Windows 10: Error message framework

Discus and support Error message framework in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I receive the following message trying to load a game on facebook. It will load the game slowly, once it's loaded it's OK til I hit the play button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TammyChaney, May 3, 2020.

1. Error message framework

I receive the following message trying to load a game on facebook. It will load the game slowly, once it's loaded it's OK til I hit the play button then I receive the following message:

SnoopyPop.asmframework.246bbec2affb8b8538ac12115fcace880unityweb:2:27460

I don't have the first clue as what to do to clear this up. Any help is much appreciated!!

:)

TammyChaney, May 3, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 3, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 3, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Error message framework

text services framework not running

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the issue you are facing with the detachable keyboard?
    3. Are you receiving any error code or error message?
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?

The Text Services Framework is a COM framework and an API in the Windows operating systems, that supports advanced text input and text processing. Since the Text Services Framework is not running, I would suggest
    you to follow the steps below and check if it works for you.

1. Click on Start, type
      cmd, Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. This will open the
      Command Prompt for you.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor" /Enable
    3. Next type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Run /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor"
    4. Once both the commands have been executed successfully, please close the Command Prompt.
    5. Restart the system and check.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Error message framework

1. Error message framework - Similar Threads - Error message framework

2. error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5: I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2. Every time I login to this machine I get a message that I need to install .NET Frameworks 3.5. After going ahead with the install process, I get an error message stating "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer...
  3. error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5: I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2. Every time I login to this machine I get a message that I need to install .NET Frameworks 3.5. After going ahead with the install process, I get an error message stating "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer...
  4. Microsoft New Framework Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft New Framework Error Message: I have been having this error message for a long time. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix it? Thank you in advance!“MICROSOFT NEW FRAMEWORK Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and...
  5. Microsoft New Framework Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft New Framework Error Message: I have been having this error message for a long time. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix it? Thank you in advance!“MICROSOFT NEW FRAMEWORK Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and...
  6. Microsoft New Framework Error Message

7. Application error messages and .NET framework errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application error messages and .NET framework errors: Hello! I have been having this problem for quite a while and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else so I have decided to ask for help here. As seen in the first link, I always get a ton of these error messages when I first start up my computer. This happened recently...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled error message

Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled error message: Hi, I've gotten the unhandled exception error for some weeks now and everything I've tried hasn't worked at all. Can anyone help? This is the text I get when I press "details" (It's in Norwegian, at least in some places): Se slutten av denne meldingen for detaljert...
  9. Microsoft.NET framework error message

Microsoft.NET framework error message: Hi all Everytime I start my new laptop (bought 25/07/18) I have been getting this error message about "Microsoft .NET Framework" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If...
  10. Net Framework error code message

Net Framework error code message: "Quick Restore Maker" among other programs has windows saying that I require a Net Framework uprade but after downloading win10 then fails to successfully install Net Framework. Have reinstalled 10 several times and I always strike the same problem. Also "Advanced...