Windows 10: Error message in booting windows 10

Discus and support Error message in booting windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting this error message windows/system32/osloader.efi is missing or corrupted.Please proceed with startup repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akhilthomas1, May 29, 2019.

1. Error message in booting windows 10

Hi,

I am getting this error message windows/system32/osloader.efi is missing or corrupted.Please proceed with startup repair

:)

akhilthomas1, May 29, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 29, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Error message in booting windows 10

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Error message in booting windows 10

1. Error message in booting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error message booting

2. Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....: See question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-boots-into-win-10-with-error-message-then-after/e8ac36b3-576a-4efa-b52b-cb13779d0b30
  3. Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....: See question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-boots-into-win-10-with-error-message-then-after/e8ac36b3-576a-4efa-b52b-cb13779d0b30
  4. Windows 10 : Strange message at boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 : Strange message at boot: I installed a new disk on my laptop old one died and decided to do a "clean" install of Windows 10. I downloaded the .iso directly from Microsoft and after some work, I got it running. I still am getting the following screen on boot up.How do I get rid of this ?...
  5. Error message on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on boot: Every time I boot, I get a message for "Desktop.ink - Notepad"[.ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\Systemn32\shell32.dll,-21787What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-boot/b6358dd2-498c-4e25-8ba2-f4ad3d8854f8
  6. Error message on boot

Error message on boot: Every time I boot, I get a message for "Desktop.ink - Notepad"[.ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\Systemn32\shell32.dll,-21787What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-boot/b6358dd2-498c-4e25-8ba2-f4ad3d8854f8
  7. Error message when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  8. Error message when booting

Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  9. boot error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    boot error message: Upon boot up, I get this message: "we are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." After a few minutes it changes to the correct account. How do I get it to boot to the correct account?...
  10. Boot Up Error Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Up Error Message: I was running Avast free and have gone to Bitdefender. I ran the Avastclear program to totally uninstall Avast. Now when I boot my computer it keeps asking what operating system I want to run. Does anyone know how to make it go to a straight Win 10 boot like before? Also, I...