Windows 10: Error message in MSN Finance APP

Discus and support Error message in MSN Finance APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using the MSN finance app for my microsoft account to track some stocks. Since a few days there comes "an error occured" when I want to see my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bob_213, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Bob_213 Win User

Error message in MSN Finance APP

Hi, I am using the MSN finance app for my microsoft account to track some stocks. Since a few days there comes "an error occured" when I want to see my portfolio.

Is there any limit on the amount of stocks I can track?

:)

Bob_213, Feb 3, 2019

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Unable to open MSN Money, MSN News, MSN Weather App in Windows 10 with error code Ox80070002

Hi Linda,

As you are facing issues with accessing the MSN apps on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Does this issue persists only with MSN apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Method 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 3, 2019
  4. tekkPC Win User

Bing Finance (MSN Money) has problems after Fall Creator upgrade

The app called Bing Finance (MSN Money) has problems after Fall Creator upgrade.

- I installed the Money app from the Store app

- I pin the tile to the Start Menu

- The tile has black fonts and is appears shaded

- I click on the tile to launch the app

- The Store app opens instead of the Money app

- I click on the app from the Apps List

- Again the Store app opens instead of the Money app

- The only way to actually launch the Money app is from the Store app

The things happens with the MSN Sports app.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu]

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Money / PC]

tekkPC, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Error message in MSN Finance APP - Similar Threads - Error message MSN

2. Error message My MSN sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  3. Error message My MSN sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  4. Error message in Photos App

Error message in Photos App: Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted.When scrolling through my pictures this message briefly flashes between most but not all of the pics. It started with a few, now it is most of them. I cannot find what is...
  5. app update error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app update error message: I have a turbotax app on my Surface Pro, but it will not update. Trying to find out if problem is my system or Intuit. Here is the error message I get and it is gobbledygook to me:...
  6. MSN news app not working

MSN news app not working: The msn news app which I rarely use has a circle that spins. and the window says an error has occurred. Refresh page. and then the same thing happens over again. I'm not intnerested in the news articles that MSN chooses so when I go to topics I have chosen or "my sources"...
  7. MSN Message

MSN Message: MSN message reads YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS ARE OUT OF DATE,. We have done everything possible to correct this, but nothing works. Its an endless cycle of tail chasing. We are flummoxed. We dont use the calendar, only internet and email. We are going bonkos....
  8. LOG out of MSN for an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOG out of MSN for an app: Need to log out of MSN for an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-of-msn-for-an-app/6188df90-e5e9-4ef8-a953-ada051c82732
  9. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  10. MSN Money App

MSN Money App: I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MSN Money keeps saying an error has occurred