Windows 10: Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have...

Discus and support Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AntonioMorrison, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have...

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Subject 'test'
    Server: 'outbound.att.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
    Protocol: SMTP
    Port: 465
    SecureSSL: Yes

:)

AntonioMorrison, Mar 11, 2020

2. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

Hi Alan,

The above issue might occur if the settings are not enabled appropriately or if the action you are trying to perform is not carried in a step-by-step manner.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you trying to export/import the emails to Windows Live Mail?
    • When exactly are you getting the above error message?

Refer to the link below on How do I import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail? And check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/mail-import-backup-restore

Also refer to the link below on How do I add an account to Windows Live Mail?:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

Write to us with the status of the error message received on trying to import/export on the PC in the same post fir further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 11, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    importing contacts into live mail on Windows 10

Hello Wally,

There may be several reasons why your contacts are not showing up on your device. To get a better understanding of your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on the settings of Windows Live Mail on your Surface prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, you may refer to this article refer to the steps on how to import contacts into Windows Live Mail:
    Import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Mar 11, 2020
  4. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have...

Windows Live Messenger Error?!?!?!?

Problems reoccur, it seems in Windows Live 2009, when i send a message it is not received. :S. Still not being able to log in with Windows 2011, it's only with my e-mail btw, can i delete cache or something? Please help *Frown Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have... :( Only way to fix this was to make a new email, anyway to export contacts?!

1nf3rn0x, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have...

1. Error message in Windows Live Mail Exports - Imports I am still receiving and I have... - Similar Threads - Error message Live

2. Any solution available in 2023 for exporting Windows Live Mail messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution available in 2023 for exporting Windows Live Mail messages?: Back in 2016 there was an issue of not being able to export messages from Windows Live Mail 2012. see:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-messages-fails-using-windows-live-mail/bc297b69-bd5f-48b1-a89e-5519cfa36735At that time, there was not a solution...
  3. Any solution available in 2023 for exporting Windows Live Mail messages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solution available in 2023 for exporting Windows Live Mail messages?: Back in 2016 there was an issue of not being able to export messages from Windows Live Mail 2012. see:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-messages-fails-using-windows-live-mail/bc297b69-bd5f-48b1-a89e-5519cfa36735At that time, there was not a solution...
  4. Exporting Windows Live Mail files to Windows Mail

Exporting Windows Live Mail files to Windows Mail: Can someone provided guidance on exporting or transferring emails and contacts from Windows Live Mail 2011 to a Windows 10 Mail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-windows-live-mail-files-to-windows-mail/96cc9712-ec92-46c3-b9e2-0904a17484ea
  5. Import mail messages

Import mail messages: How do I import my mail archive when moving from Windows Live Mail to Windows10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-mail-messages/58c592b6-4676-48e9-9330-a3524096ea30
  6. Error message in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message in Windows Live Mail: Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I have been receiving the following error message in Window Live Mail: unable to send or receive messages for the Telus ( )...
  7. Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail: I am using Window Live Mail 2011 with 2 different email account. For one of the accounts, I can no longer send or receive emails. I get the following reject message... Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (rrancourt123) account. Header download for the 'Inbox'...
  8. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  9. Windows Live Mail error message

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail error message: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me! I am reasonably computer literate (started when Win 3.1 was the current OS) but new to Win 10 which I have just acquired pre installed on a new PC. I use WLM and got it running well on two separate accounts on...
  10. Can I Import Live Mail 2012 to Windows 10 Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I Import Live Mail 2012 to Windows 10 Mail?: I've used WLM 2012 with Windows 7 and it has worked fine all these years. After installing 10 I see it contains its own Mail app. Is it possible to transfer all my emails and settings from WLM to Mail? 12009