Windows 10: Error message in Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Error message in Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DCherie, Oct 10, 2019.

1. DCherie Win User

Error message in Windows Live Mail

Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I have been receiving the following error message in Window Live Mail: unable to send or receive messages for the Telus ( ) account. Server Error:0x800CC90 Server Response:-Err No such Blob: mailbox=5492, item=99073, change=483713 Server:'pop.telus.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID:0x800420CD ProtocolError message in Windows Live Mail :pOP3 Port:995 Secure (SSL): No. This is after a very lengthy (takes about an hour) of an automatic "checking for new messages of Telus ( ) Downloading messages." this can reach over 60,000 messages, I've worked with both Telus and Microsoft Techs with no solutions. Any help out there? Thank you

:)

DCherie, Oct 10, 2019
  2. jefflr Win User

Windows Live Mail error message

jefflr, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail error message

It also could be this:
    This will only happen when you're signed in in Windows Live Mail. There are major changes taking place at Outlook.com, and you may be suffering the consequences of this. To see whether you are one of those affected,

1. When viewing your calendar, click the right-most button on the ribbon and select View account information.
    2. After signing in to your Microsoft Account and the account Hello! page opens, click View inbox in the left-hand column.
    3. Your Outlook.com page should open. In the top left-hand corner, you may see this:

Error message in Windows Live Mail [​IMG]

• If you do, your account has been upgraded and your contacts and calendar will not sync any more. If you also have the same account as a mail account in Windows Live Mail, it won't sync either, because the DeltaSync protocol that these functions depend upon isn't supported by Outlook Mail.
    • If you don't, you have a different problem

cflusflwfl, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Error message in Windows Live Mail

Live Mail

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with
    Windows Live Mail.

• Do you see any error message? If yes, then please specify.
    • Are you able click on other options and are those options functioning normally?
    If yes, then I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps provided below:

Remove the account.

• Right click on the account name and select remove account.
    Add account in Windows Live Mail

• Click on Accounts tab on top.
    • Click on +email icon.
    • Enter your new account's user name and password.
    • Click on Next.
    • Select server type as per your ESP (Email service provider) and if that is a
      Microsoft account, select Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail. And you must select
      IMAP/POP. (Only If that is a Microsoft account and if it is being migrated to the new interface
      "Outlook Mail", then I suggest you to please refer to the suggestions provided by
      ¡Firedog in the link below)Windows Live Mail and Outlook Mail
    • Click on next.
    Additional information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

And if the issue still persist, try
    repairing Windows Essentials, and check:

• Type Control panel in the search bar (on Desktop) and hit
      Enter key.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Select Windows Essentials
      and click on Uninstall/Change.

• Click on Continue.

• Click on Repair Windows Essential programs.
    Please keep us updated with the status of Windows Live Mail, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Error message in Windows Live Mail

1. Error message in Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Error message Live

2. Live Mail unable to send messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Mail unable to send messages: I have Windows 7 on my desktop and use Windows Live Mail. I receive messages, but recently I have been unable to send messages. I get the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'promail.ptd.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  3. Live Mail unable to send messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Mail unable to send messages: I have Windows 7 on my desktop and use Windows Live Mail. I receive messages, but recently I have been unable to send messages. I get the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'promail.ptd.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  4. Windows Live Mail - Message cannot be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail - Message cannot be found: Windows live mail has a fault - Message cannot be found. The data is still in the email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-message-cannot-be-found/b959b0b8-080c-45cb-98a5-99f0031cce95
  5. Windows Live Mail won't display messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail won't display messages: When I go to my inbox, all the messages are there, but I can't see the body of them. This message is all that shows up: Message could not be displayed Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low...
  6. Live Mail "Message could not be displayed"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live Mail "Message could not be displayed": After the 11/1 Windows 10 update my Windows Live mail now gets an error message 'message could not be displayed" for all my incoming emails. How can I fix this??...
  7. moving windows live mail messages to windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving windows live mail messages to windows 10 mail: I had a motherboard die on my Windows 7 machine but luckily the hard drive survived. So I can't open windows live mail and export. I have the complete windows 7 live mail eml files on the hard drive that I've saved for later use and need them on my windows 10 machine in...
  8. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.: E-Mail states "To download the message: Click here. Press Space." - DOES NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail-e-mail-states-windows-live-mail/c8130e6d-8935-468d-b2ce-b0b6baa7bb10
  9. Deleting messages from Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting messages from Windows Live Mail: I have tried all the normal ways and it still remains. It's driving me mad every time I open the mail. This is in the in-box and I can't even move it anywhere to try and delete it that way. No biggie I know but I really would like to get rid of it. Thanks 67976
  10. Windows Live Mail error message

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail error message: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me! I am reasonably computer literate (started when Win 3.1 was the current OS) but new to Win 10 which I have just acquired pre installed on a new PC. I use WLM and got it running well on two separate accounts on...