Windows 10: Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:

Discus and support Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log: in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; svchost (5680,D,23) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 65609728 (0x0000000003e92000) (database... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gerard_Seibert, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:

svchost (5680,D,23) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 65609728 (0x0000000003e92000) (database page 16017 (0x3E91)) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a page checksum mismatch. The stored checksum was [a077dfc7335533e3] and the computed checksum was [17d817d827ecd4bf]. The read operation will fail with error -1018 (0xfffffc06). If this condition persists then please restore the database from a previous backup. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

This is on a Windows 10 Pro/amd64 machine with all updates. This message is repeated numerous times in the log. Under "Source" it lists "ESENT".

What is wrong and how do I correct it. I don't have a backup of this database. I didn't even know it existed.

Gerard

:)

Gerard_Seibert, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Nov 11, 2018
  3. BitGamerX Win User
    Many errors in the Windows 10 Application log

My Windows 10 machine Application Log is filled with error messages. I also experience a lot of issues of apps crashing including the built in Mail app and Twitter.

Listed below is a screenshot and copied text from the error messages:

Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy!ppleae38af2e007f4358a809ac99a64a67c1 failed with error: Access is denied. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy!App failed with error: Access is denied. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Activation of app microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe!ppleae38af2e007f4358a809ac99a64a67c1 failed with error: Access is denied. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log: d15da27b-9289-4372-8064-7c1a7f58bb54.png

BitGamerX, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:

Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log: 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:

1. Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log: - Similar Threads - Error Message Logs

2. Event Log Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Log Application Error: For our instrument Software, only for 5 Window log in user, i get following error, Other user no issue. please- In Advance Thanks with GratitudeLog Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/20/2022 4:38:47 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...
  3. Event Log Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Log Application Error: For our instrument Software, only for 5 Window log in user, i get following error, Other user no issue. please- In Advance Thanks with GratitudeLog Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/20/2022 4:38:47 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...
  4. error message when logging in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message when logging in windows 11: hello today 30/06/22 i have been getting a new issue when logging into windows, the error message that I receive that states "the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded." i have never had this issue before and i was wondering if anyone has had...
  5. error message when logging in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message when logging in windows 11: hello today 30/06/22 i have been getting a new issue when logging into windows, the error message that I receive that states "the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded." i have never had this issue before and i was wondering if anyone has had...
  6. Log on message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log on message: I'm getting a message that says I need to install an app from the store to log onto my child account on the computer. My regular account is working fine, it's just my child account that won't log on. Any suggestions?...
  7. applications and service logs

in Windows 10 Customization
    applications and service logs: I only get Internet Explorer on my Dell, but I want to use Firefox. Microsoft tries every way to steer me away from Firefox. Why is Firefox or Chrome not on the list? I'll make sure the next computer I buy has nothing to do with Microsoft or McAfee. I have a good paid for...
  8. Window systme 32 error messages when logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window systme 32 error messages when logging in: Hi we have just started getting this error message when we first log in. Its slowing things down but not stopping me for getting into any folders. Can you advice if its something I need to look into. [IMG]...
  9. Error Message while trying to log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Message while trying to log in: I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (name of link) for example passwords, messages, or credit cards. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID How can I correct...
  10. Windows 10 Image Backup Log Error Message

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 Image Backup Log Error Message: When I create a disc image file with windows 10, I now get a folder "Logs" with my backup that I did not get with Windows 7. In it is a Notepad text file titled "Backup_Error-xx-yy-zzzz_ aa-bb-cc", where xx, yy, and zzzz are the day, month, and year of the backup, and aa, bb,...