Windows 10: Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~!

Discus and support Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bryson, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Bryson Win User

Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~!

Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message : installation package can not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows explorer package...... please help guys need some solutions ive tried googling with no luck *Mad

:)

Bryson, Sep 17, 2015
  2. mickey Win User

Have you checked your language are ok in internet options

mickey, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Bryson Win User
    yeah, its Australian no change. *Sad

Bryson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~!

1. Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~! - Similar Threads - Error message Installation

2. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package Installation Error: Package Installation ErrorCould not add all required packages to the project. The following packages failed to install from 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Visual Studio\Shared\Entity Framework Tools NuGet Packages':EntityFramework.6.2.0: Unable to find version '6.2.0' of...
  3. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package Installation Error: Package Installation ErrorCould not add all required packages to the project. The following packages failed to install from 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Visual Studio\Shared\Entity Framework Tools NuGet Packages':EntityFramework.6.2.0: Unable to find version '6.2.0' of...
  4. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Java installer package error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java installer package error: So, I have been trying to install Java 17 but every time I try to, I get "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package".I...
  6. Windows Installer Package Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer Package Error: I am trying to install a msi package and I keep getting The windows installer service could not be accessed, This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance. I have...
  7. Error Message - "The package runtime information is corrupted"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message - "The package runtime information is corrupted": I get this message as in subject line whenever i try to open a jpg file. The default app to open photos is Microsoft Photos. I can open the same photos in 'Paint' though. I also notice that i have two 'Microsoft Photos' and two 'Microsoft Store' apps showing in the list of...
  8. This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox: I was really looking forward to using Windows Sandbox for testing the installers I generate as result of my build. Unfortunately, right off the bat ran into the "This installation package could not be opened …" error message. Have tried all of the options related to msi...
  9. "This installation package could not be opened." error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This installation package could not be opened." error message: I am trying to install TI-Nspire CX Student Software, but everytime I go to run the installer, an error message pops up that reads, "This installation package could not be opened." I contacted Microsoft support because this has happened numerous times to other software, and I...
  10. Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...: Hi, While installing Java & MySQL and some other apps in windows 10, I am frequently getting this error: Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that it is a...