Windows 10: Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

Discus and support Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads : An error occurred while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ralphcoughenour, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads :

An error occurred while attempting to activate this product. The Problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application. Reinstalling may resolve the problem.

I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the program numerous times and I get the same message. I can run the program, but about 5 minutes into a flight the computer would freeze up. My brother suggested to cut back on some of the scenery, Graphics which could be over loading the computer. Which I uninstalled again and cut back , but I am still receiving the same error message. I can fly it a little longer 10 -15 mins, and now it comes up and tells me I have timed out.. Now where in the install does it ask for my key code

I also understand that this version FSX Deluxe Edition is no longer supported......Any suggestions ??? This computer was bought in 12-2013 Chip set is AMD A75 FCH Hudson D3, 4 gigs mem. Graphics card AMD Radon7000

Thanks in advance !!

:)

ralphcoughenour, Apr 22, 2021

2. FSX delux edition

We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please.

JanetStocks, Apr 22, 2021
  3. JawsRIp Win User
    FSX Deluxe edition stops and terminates the installation

Well i was installing my FSX Deluxe edition after i upgraded to WINDOWS 10, initially the process was smooth enough until it suddenly Stopped and terminates the whole installation process, this issue came up when the setup was nearly completed. The message
    appeared in a small window stating some files are missing due to which the installation cannot continue, So now i dont know what to do to make my game working again. Any help would be much appreciated.....

JawsRIp, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working???

Any body know how to make work?

NicolasMeza Chamorro, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

1. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10 - Similar Threads - Error message install

2. Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...: Error re installing FSX Deluxe, Gold Edition with Acceleration Expansion Pack. Installshield processes files on DISK 1 and DISK 2 then when it tries to register the installation a fatal error occures with the Installshield program instructing me to contact support. I also...
  3. Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...: Error re installing FSX Deluxe, Gold Edition with Acceleration Expansion Pack. Installshield processes files on DISK 1 and DISK 2 then when it tries to register the installation a fatal error occures with the Installshield program instructing me to contact support. I also...
  4. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  5. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE: I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working??? Any body know how to make work?...
  6. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition: Hello, I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1. Then when trying to install SP2, the only option I had was to un-install it... the problem is I hadn't installed it yet. So I...
  7. Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen: Using Window 10, did repair off of disc and now the program just dies on the splash screen. Tried all compatibility settings, run as administrator and all the troubleshooting and no solution. Was working fine except for a scenery issue and was the reason for the repair. Don't...
  8. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  9. FSX Steam Edition: Error ID = 28 "Unable to install message filter"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Steam Edition: Error ID = 28 "Unable to install message filter": I've used FSX Steam edition on my laptop earlier, with no issues. Recently I tried to reinstall it, I'm receiving this error: Error ID = 28 "Unable to install message filter". I don't use a VPN on my system. How do I resolve this issue?[ATTACH]...
  10. ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?: I have been using FSX since it arrived on the shelves and has been through a number of hardware and software platforms with my FSX installation growing on a regular basis with addons and the like. My latest change of platform in both hardware and software meant going from...