Windows 10: Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not

Discus and support Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Working on my PC and got this message. Has anyone ever seen this? I don't trust it since there are so many scammers out there. I tried Googling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BGG112508, Jun 26, 2020.

1. BGG112508 Win User

Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not

Working on my PC and got this message. Has anyone ever seen this? I don't trust it since there are so many scammers out there. I tried Googling the phone number and got nothing. Came to the Microsoft Support site and this phone number is nowhere to be found. Called the phone number and someone immediately answered saying they were handling all types of support for Microsoft devices. I didn't trust it so told them I would call back, then that person immediately called me back. Sounds phishy to me.

Appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not [​IMG]

:)

BGG112508, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jun 26, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not

1. Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not - Similar Threads - Error message sure

2. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  3. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  4. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Error Message: PC Brings up “The user profile service has failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded” after I completely reset it. I tried to recover it but it says the recover save is corrupted, I tried going into save mode and doing things but nothing seems to work I’ve looked at...
  6. PC Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Error Message: PC Brings up “The user profile service has failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded” after I completely reset it. I tried to recover it but it says the recover save is corrupted, I tried going into save mode and doing things but nothing seems to work I’ve looked at...
  7. Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarkoTribe16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhmvd6/randomly_got_this_message_anyone_know_if_this_is/
  8. windows firewall message, is this legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows firewall message, is this legit?: Got this message while browsing google news. Was this a scam?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-message-is-this-legit/7792ec00-e591-418a-8686-7751cf6f1407"
  9. alert message, legit or not??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    alert message, legit or not??: recently i opened my windows 10 laptop and discovered an alert in my google chrome window and my Microsoft edge window claiming that there has been a recent breech in security and there is a hacker, it said that if i did not download a file software that my laptop would lock...
  10. pc error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc error message: Hye my pc I getting an message called page found in nonpaged area and restarts again this is happening while I try play games.please give me the solution to solve this....