Windows 10: error message on opening

Discus and support error message on opening in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On opening my Laptop i get this message can not find script file: C:/users/niru/AppData/Roaming/pygrely/nvlrke.js... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by V.Nagarajan, Sep 3, 2020.

1. error message on opening

On opening my Laptop i get this message
    can not find script file:
    C:/users/niru/AppData/Roaming/pygrely/nvlrke.js

:)

V.Nagarajan, Sep 3, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 3, 2020
  4. error message on opening

error message when opening camera app

Hello Gary,

There are several possible reasons why you are receiving an error message when you open the camera app on your device one of it is a hardware issue. For us to be able to isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you receiving an error code aside from the message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

error message on opening

1. error message on opening - Similar Threads - error message opening

2. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message: cmd is not opening. even after reinstalling windows 10 its not working and when i open powershell its showing some error message but i can run some commands like sfc /scannow but it shows everything is ok after running that code...
  3. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message: cmd is not opening. even after reinstalling windows 10 its not working and when i open powershell its showing some error message but i can run some commands like sfc /scannow but it shows everything is ok after running that code...
  4. Error messages when opening Word and Powerpoint

Error messages when opening Word and Powerpoint: Hello, I recently deleted a Bloomberg app from my computer using the Uninstall feature, and I also removed some pictures to free up space on my system. I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the cause of the following messages I've been receiving when opening various...
  5. Dialogue open error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialogue open error message: In word I get the dialogue open error message, how do I get rid of it? Ian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dialogue-open-error-message/30a05a49-a125-4a4b-a1da-c36887846e3b
  6. Opening Paint 3D error Message

Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...
  7. "This installation package could not be opened." error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This installation package could not be opened." error message: I am trying to install TI-Nspire CX Student Software, but everytime I go to run the installer, an error message pops up that reads, "This installation package could not be opened." I contacted Microsoft support because this has happened numerous times to other software, and I...
  8. Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message : Installation package can not be opened, ~~~~~~!: Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message : installation package can not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows explorer package...... please...
  9. Error Messages when opening Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Messages when opening Word: I'm hoping someone can point me to a way to eliminate the error messages below when my neighbor opens Word, Excel or Powerpoint. Background: I helped a neighbor upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All went well and there were no problems. They had Office XP with...
  10. MS Word opens with an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word opens with an error message: I have a new Surface Pro 3 with MS Office 10 on it. This is a new machine (2 weeks old.) All Office programs launch properly except Word. When Word is launched (either from a desktop shortcut to the program or by clicking a Word doc) the program opens and immediately displays...