Windows 10: Error message on startup after I did a system restore.

Discus and support Error message on startup after I did a system restore. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The error message pops up every time I boot the device. It started following a system restore I did to solve a WiFi related issue, the WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mushroomcloud, May 13, 2020.

1. Error message on startup after I did a system restore.

Error message on startup after I did a system restore. d561bd2c-1bd0-4d52-8994-e131d1e75ad6?upload=true.png

The error message pops up every time I boot the device.

It started following a system restore I did to solve a WiFi related issue, the WiFi issue seems to be solved but it came with this one.

Any help?

:)

mushroomcloud, May 13, 2020

2. error message on startup

looking for a little help with an error message im getting on startup, after windows is fully loaded and im at desktop i get :

"smartbridge alerts: MotiveSB.exe - entry point not found. the procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL."

any ideas?

thnx

*Toast :toast:

intel igent, May 13, 2020
  3. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, May 13, 2020
  4. Error message on startup after I did a system restore.

Cannot perform a system restore

Hi Cecil,

For us to better assist you with the issue on system restore, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you've performed System restore? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Error message on startup after I did a system restore.

1. Error message on startup after I did a system restore. - Similar Threads - Error message startup

2. System Restore did not complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore did not complete: error message says it could not access a file. Error 0x80070005. What is that and how do i fix it. Hopefully an automatic fix by Windows 10 itself? Thank You...
  3. System Restore did not complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore did not complete: error message says it could not access a file. Error 0x80070005. What is that and how do i fix it. Hopefully an automatic fix by Windows 10 itself? Thank You...
  4. System Restore did not complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. system restore completed successfully message appears at every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system restore completed successfully message appears at every startup: Every time the PC starts it shows the message that system restore has completed successfully.This is happening on multiple PCs so not convinced it's a PC issue!...
  6. system restore completed successfully message appears at every startup

system restore completed successfully message appears at every startup: Every time the PC starts it shows the message that system restore has completed successfully.This is happening on multiple PCs so not convinced it's a PC issue!...
  7. system restore completed successfully message appears at every startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System Restore did not finish

System Restore did not finish: After a recent windows update my shared printer stopped working. I went to go back to the previous restore point and it never finished after 3 hours. Looked online and saw this is a common problem but now system is unusable.Tried Reset my PC but has for my bitlocker ID to...
  9. I did a system restore but after reboot broken again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did a system restore but after reboot broken again: As the title says, my PC "broke" so i did a system restore and it worked again. When i rebooted, my PC is broken again. And have to do a system restore... again. I only have 2 restore points, one which when finished starts installation of Visual Studio, the other does the...
  10. System restore did not complete message (It actually did)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore did not complete message (It actually did): Hi all, I just did a system restore and once my PC rebooted I got the message that it hadn't completed successfully (Second image) I opened the system restore panel to check and see that it actually did complete (First image) So I'm not sure what to do now?...