Windows 10: Error message on 'This PC'/Properties?!

Discus and support Error message on 'This PC'/Properties?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm getting a very strange error when I right-click 'This PC' / Properties...I've rebooted, same problem. Any ideas what's wrong here? Never had this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chumbo, Aug 21, 2021.

1. chumbo Win User

Error message on 'This PC'/Properties?!

I'm getting a very strange error when I right-click 'This PC' / Properties...I've rebooted, same problem. Any ideas what's wrong here? Never had this nor heard of this before?? Thanks, Windows 10 1607 (OS Build 14393 4583)

:)

chumbo, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Error message on 'This PC'/Properties?! - Similar Threads - Error message 'This

2. PC Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Error Message: PC Brings up “The user profile service has failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded” after I completely reset it. I tried to recover it but it says the recover save is corrupted, I tried going into save mode and doing things but nothing seems to work I’ve looked at...
  3. PC Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Error Message: PC Brings up “The user profile service has failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded” after I completely reset it. I tried to recover it but it says the recover save is corrupted, I tried going into save mode and doing things but nothing seems to work I’ve looked at...
  4. Error Message 0x81000203 - Cannot open System Protection Properties

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message 0x81000203 - Cannot open System Protection Properties: Hello. I have a Surface Pro 4 operating a 64-bit OS with W10 Pro version 20H2. The primary Windows HDD has 90Gb unallocated space of a 350Gb size. My primary issue is that I want to run Restore Disk processes and this cannot occur automatically. The disk is in working...
  5. Error when accessing This Pc > Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error when accessing This Pc > Properties: When i go into File Explorer and right click on This Pc, and drop down to this properties, the 'control panel' does not open up like it used to. Instead the 'Settings' app opens up onto the 'About' page, where it says ' Your Pc is being monitored and protected' I dont know...
  6. this pc properties

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this pc properties: guys please help me windows 10 home single lan. 2004 version came in my pc but there happened a problem my computer didnt boot up to windows i downloaded windows from official website and installed it now its showing 20H2 version i didnt format the pc all my data is...
  7. this pc properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this pc properties: How can I know about my processors and graphics memory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-properties/3be320cb-6827-4ec0-8697-0865112010b4
  8. pc error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc error message: Hye my pc I getting an message called page found in nonpaged area and restarts again this is happening while I try play games.please give me the solution to solve this....
  9. Error Message on restarting PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Message on restarting PC: I formatted and installed 10041 yesterday and I'm getting this error when I tell the PC to restart. Windows seems to be functioning properly and its probably just a quirk of the development which should just disappear in final build. 4997
  10. error message "the properties for this item are not available"

in Windows 10 Support
    error message "the properties for this item are not available": Hello, This error pops up after a right click of a folder, drive or subfolder for properties and after shut down of the explorer. This only happens with folders, drive or in the left side of the explorer. No error and display of properties of folder, drive or subfolders...