Windows 10: Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

Discus and support Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, every time my desktop boots up it displays the message: "JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught exception syntax error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DougBrownlow, Aug 13, 2019 at 6:52 PM.

1. Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

Hi, every time my desktop boots up it displays the message: "JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught exception syntax error: unexpected token". The system runs after that so it seems no central processes are effected. While I don't run all my applications, I do have trouble when replaying crash cam footage that utilises Google maps.... they don't display and an error message appears: "Script error: http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor-false." I'm wondering is this results from the Javascript error on startup.. ... any ideas please?

:)

DougBrownlow, Aug 13, 2019 at 6:52 PM

2. error message on startup

looking for a little help with an error message im getting on startup, after windows is fully loaded and im at desktop i get :

"smartbridge alerts: MotiveSB.exe - entry point not found. the procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL."

any ideas?

thnx

*Toast :toast:

3. error message

Hi I got this error when I was trying to load windows essential into windows 10, error: 0x80070660 also it said source: crt110-i386. I have tried different registry cleaners but no luck, oh the windows 10 was a fresh install, I have not had this error before,any ideas before I format the drive again.

cookiemonster, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:07 PM
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

1. Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error - Similar Threads - Error message startup

2. javascript error message pops up on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    javascript error message pops up on start up: javascript error message pops up on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-message-pops-up-on-start-up/ee596eb4-6a44-4f53-a6cf-176b774a351a
  3. discord javascript error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    discord javascript error: I have deleted discord in the middle of a update and now cant reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-javascript-error/7a54edf3-f1c9-40a6-b065-a596ff81abb4
  4. error message on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message on startup: I uninstalled a hp 4620 Printer and now I am getting a HP 4620 *.dll module not loading error on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-startup/ae5915a9-1f46-4e06-b1cb-c564629fdbff
  5. Windows 10 error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 error message: I keep getting message from Windows 10 that my license will soon expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-error-message/8fd8565d-8c93-4fc6-848e-f23700a1d9fd"
  6. Startup Error Message : Inaccessible Boot Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Error Message : Inaccessible Boot Device: Since this yesterday, whenever my PC is turned on , the following error message appears: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart. If you’d like to know more, you can search online for this error : INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE However, when I...
  7. Javascript error in the main process?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Javascript error in the main process?: I have been using splice normally, but as of yesterday I am unable to open it at all, it just gives me the error as shown. I have tried deleting all files related to splice in the appdata folders, and temp, did not do anything. My computer has been doing a similar thing to...
  8. Error message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message on Windows 10: I was directed by Epson Support to go into Windows Image Acquisition (in Administrative tools/Services) to try to fix a communication error with my Epson All-in-one WF-3640. We tried to stop and restart the service but I am getting this error message: "Error 1061: The...
  9. Getting a weird error about a JavaScript on chrome on startup and in between sessions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting a weird error about a JavaScript on chrome on startup and in between sessions.: [ATTACH] Above error has started appearing on my screen randomly and specially when I start my system from past three months. Struggling to find a solution to it....
  10. Another account showed on Startup and error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another account showed on Startup and error message: From a few minutes, I have a new problem with Win10 post Anniversary Update. I have just one account on my PC. I checked netplwiz and other stuff to be sure, but there is only one, mine, as administrator, and nothing more. Now for some reason, Win 10 on startup login...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a javascript occurred in the main process

2. A. JAVA SCRIPT ERROR OCCURRED IN THE MAIN PROCES