Windows 10: Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue."

Discus and support Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue." in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when insert my TF USB card, the message will pou-up: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue". Either I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 尹志刚, Jul 22, 2019.

1. 尹志刚 Win User

Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue."

when insert my TF USB card, the message will pou-up: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue".

Either I click "OK" or "Cancel", the message will pop-up again.

The card can be remove safely. Then the problem disappears.

:)

尹志刚, Jul 22, 2019

2. Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to co

I am having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Optiplex 780 machine where every time I open a Windows Explorer window, doesn't matter what directory, I get the following error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue" I have not installed anything that has a multi-volume set or anything. In fact I have never even installed anything from the CD Drive or a flash drive except Windows 7 back in February and I upgraded to the Free Upgrade to Windows 10 back in May or June when it was still available.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Ornithophilia, Jul 22, 2019
  3. compressed folder error (error message)

Error Message: Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set

I downloaded an iso image and it came in a compressed/Zipped folder so I tried opening it and this box popped up saying please insert the last of the multi-volume set disk and click ok to continue so I clicked ok and it didn't work so I kept trying and it
    wouldn't work.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Andrus, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue."

DISK

Using windows 10, When I plug in my flashdrive I get this message : Please insert the last disk of the multi-Volume set and click OK to Continue

SandyWhisnant, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue."

1. Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue." - Similar Threads - Error message Please

2. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  3. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  4. Compressed (zipped) folders, Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set

in Windows 10 News
    Compressed (zipped) folders, Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set: [ATTACH]USB drives have made it possible for users to manage and store data effectively. They have evolved to a point where they have become bootable devices. But USB drives also come with complications, leading to errors sometimes when connected to the computer. What causes...
  5. Multi-Volume set error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi-Volume set error: I've been getting a bunch of errors that look like this whenever I do something with a zip folder, or sometimes other things since I'm not too entirely certain of the cause, in my USB Drive E:. When I take it out and then put it back in, I'm prompted to repair it and I click...
  6. Multi-volume set

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-volume set: About a few days ago, I started getting two pop-up boxes from my File Explorer prompting "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set" and the head of those two windows say "Compressed zip folder". I wonder if it has to do something with either my iPhone or my drive...
  7. Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue. Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue. Why?: Starting two days ago every time I open Windows Explorer I get a pop-up message that reads:Compressed zipped FoldersPlease insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continueI have no idea what it's talking about or why it's doing this, and it's difficult to...
  8. Please insert disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please insert disk: Win 10 pro. Whenever I put a dvd in, it spins, ejects and says "please insert disk" I did a repair install with a usb stick, dvd's were recognized. Machine then updated, no dvd's recognized. Not even the win10 dvd I did the initial install from...
  9. Please insert disc error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please insert disc error message: I keep getting an eror message when I insert windows 7 professional on windows 10 internal dvdrw player. I have the same problem on my laptop but on my brothers pc It works soundly so cant send it back. I know this is a windows ten forum but since its windows 10 i have...
  10. Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to co

in Windows 10 Support
    Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to co: I am having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Optiplex 780 machine where every time I open a Windows Explorer window, doesn't matter what directory, I get the following error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue" I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please insert the last disk of multi-volume

2. please insert the last disk of multi-volume set and click ok to continue

3. please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click ok to continue. wont go away

4. insert last disk for multie volume,
  5. windows 10 please insert multi-volume,
  6. stop error msg please insert last disk of multi volume set,
  7. Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue,
  8. error on pc insert the last disk from multivolume,
  9. windows explorer multi volume set