Windows 10: error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected...

Discus and support error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recovery error message : There was a error with device connected to your PC An unexpected i/o error has occurred file\Boot\BCD error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MamieMcDaniel, May 11, 2020.

1. error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected...

Recovery

error message : There was a error with device connected to your PC

An unexpected i/o error has occurred

file\Boot\BCD

error code 0xc00000e9

the problem can happen when a removable storage device is removed

Properly connecting any removable storage and restarting PC may fix the problem

:)

MamieMcDaniel, May 11, 2020
  2. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Thanks :error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected... :)

Hannelore, May 11, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected...

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 11, 2020
Thema:

error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected...

1. error message: recovery there was a problem with device connected to your pc an un expected... - Similar Threads - error message recovery

2. Problem with device connected to your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with device connected to your PC: Hey I recently got a older Acer from a relative and I went to start it up and it keeps a blue screen up saying RECOVERY there is a problem with a device connected to your PC I keep trying to try again but it doesn't work and keeps looping back that screen Any help would be...
  3. Problem with device connected to your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with device connected to your PC: Hey I recently got a older Acer from a relative and I went to start it up and it keeps a blue screen up saying RECOVERY there is a problem with a device connected to your PC I keep trying to try again but it doesn't work and keeps looping back that screen Any help would be...
  4. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  5. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  6. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: \Windows\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc00000e9 Choose on of the options below to address this problem Press Esc for rcovery Press Enter to try again...
  8. Error: There is a problem with a device connected to your pc. An unexpected I/0 error has...

Error: There is a problem with a device connected to your pc. An unexpected I/0 error has...: for two months my laptop screen has blue screen and on screen it was written that an autoatic repair needed,Then there are two options: 1restart the pc 2 press F8 for start -up settings. but after the restart there is same problem saying "There is a problem with a device...
  9. Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: [IMG]When i turn on my PC, it takes me to this page (the image provided) What should I do? I have a Alienware X51-R2, a Samsung monitor, and Windows 10....
  10. "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" message: [img] 73118

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recovery there was a problem with a device