Windows 10: Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

Discus and support Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I recently got the Game Pass but when I try to install some games it come up with the message "It looks like you don't have any applicable... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dan Smith27, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

Hey, I recently got the Game Pass but when I try to install some games it come up with the message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I'm signed into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store. Some games do download like Hello Neighbour but the majority which are not Microsoft's own games like Late Shift comes up with this message. I am using Windows 10.

:)

Dan Smith27, Jan 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jan 16, 2019
  3. TorreyE Win User
    Unknown device problem

It's looking like the

I am most grateful for your advice. It's looking like the Intel management engine device is the culprit, but I don't seem to be able to replace it.

When I went into device manager properties/Details/Hardware Ids for the unknown device I got this
    ACPI\NTN0530
    *NTN0530

When I googled those, I didn't find much that made any sense to me, so I located, downloaded and ran as administrator the update for the Intel management engine device. I got this:
    *39058-0aba20f195ca3e16fb2c2cc9aae15d8a.jpg*

Oooops, sorry it is so small. What the error message says is that "the setup program failed to start one or more application processes. Setup will exit."

Where do you suggest I go from here? Can I get there from here?

TorreyE, Jan 16, 2019
  4. rian30 Win User

Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

1. Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) - Similar Threads - Error Message saying

2. ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. When trying to install a game on the Microsoft store. I can't update windows. Can someone help me so I can start playing...
  3. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to download games onto my Laptop, but, its keep saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." and the install button cannot be clicked, and yes my...
  4. "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account"

"it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account": Hello, I recently formatted my laptop. I had purchased many apps back then before formatting, but now when I want to install them, it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account". I checked my microsoft account on my pc many...
  5. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: I don't know why, but i already sign in and have my device in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/951c34d3-39e4-4ad4-b88b-0f5d0a8a3837
  6. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: i tried to download paint 3d, but it said It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. i tried to link a device and it told me to go to accounts > your info. i went to accounts and...there was no where that said 'more info.' it...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: So I bought Minecraft the master collection on the Microsoft store website and tried to install it on my pc but i keep getting this message. "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  9. Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): I was trying to download fortnite on my laptop and when I do it comes up with a message saying: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) link o your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  10. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

"Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

2. it looks like you dont have any applicable

3. game pass pc dont have applicable devices

4. windows 10 store minecraft don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account,
  5. error: you dont have applicable software,
  6. Pick where you want to install error,
  7. error message looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsft account,
  8. error message it looks like you dont have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account,
  9. it looks like you dont have any applicable fix,
  10. microsoft it looks like you dont have any applicable devices ?,
  11. message saying i dont like you ,
  12. error look like you dont have any,
  13. where do you want to install?it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.get more info,
  14. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account