Windows 10: Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...

Discus and support Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer had a windows update when I closed down last night and after starting up today I'm getting this error message "the operating system is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaneJinks, Dec 14, 2018.

1. JaneJinks Win User

Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...

Computer had a windows update when I closed down last night and after starting up today I'm getting this error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application" when I try to start MS Office applications.

I can see that there have been other questions about this problem previously but as this seems associated with a windows update I thought it best to ask for help about it.

Thanks.

:)

JaneJinks, Dec 14, 2018
  2. ItsmeAbinav, Dec 14, 2018
  3. rj562 Win User
    Error message The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

This error message appears on desktop every two to three start ups. With no applications running.

Error message: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application." Can anyone help?

rj562, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...

1. Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"... - Similar Threads - Error message operating

2. error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application: I am currently running on my HP pavillion i7-1195g7 the followingWindows 11 home v 10.0.22621+ office pro 2013 v 15.0.5589.1001no antivirus out of Windows are installedI have uninstalled office 365 of previous company profilebrowser installed edge-chrome-firefox-bravewhen i...
  3. error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application: I am currently running on my HP pavillion i7-1195g7 the followingWindows 11 home v 10.0.22621+ office pro 2013 v 15.0.5589.1001no antivirus out of Windows are installedI have uninstalled office 365 of previous company profilebrowser installed edge-chrome-firefox-bravewhen i...
  4. Error The operating system is not configured to run this application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error The operating system is not configured to run this application: How do you fix this? I have Windows 10 and it won't run the Word program. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-the-operating-system-is-not-configured-to/be7b9166-4bc2-4e20-8198-d8901154eca7
  5. The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The operating system is not presently configured to run this application: I have Just had a problem arise yesterday. When closing Solidworks a "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application" error comes up, and it wont allow the program to close properly without using task manager. Solidworks itself runs fine, issue...
  6. Operating system is not presently configured to run this application is the errror message...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Operating system is not presently configured to run this application is the errror message...: Operating system is not presently configured to run this application is the error message i get when trying to install Icloud for windows - this is a brand new laptop lenova ideapad s340 can you help thanks...
  7. Error: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application", when...

Error: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application", when...: As the subject description, I just finished running the windows 10 and get on the desktop, the Error adhered appearing. I have do any operations on the desktop works. so would you please help me to check why the Error coming and how to fix the problem, thank you. By the...
  8. Operating system is not presently configured to... error

Operating system is not presently configured to... error: I tried the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth in the CMD prompt and got the following: Error: 740 Elevated permissions are required to run DISM. Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks. I am an administrator on my computer, I'm not sure why I am...
  9. The Operating System Is Not Presently Configured To Run This Application

The Operating System Is Not Presently Configured To Run This Application: I can't open Excel file, I get this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-operating-system-is-not-presently-configured/207fd419-609d-4963-9640-673b564ee74f
  10. "The operating system is not presently configured to run this app"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The operating system is not presently configured to run this app": Since the 14332 Update I occasionally see an "error" dialog open on my desktop stating "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application". I call on the fellow members to see if they have ever seen this one before. It is absolutely a new one on me. As...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. operating system is not configure to run this applications automatic time zone issues

2. the operating system is not presently configured to run this application office after update

3. the operating system is not properly configured to run the application

4. operating system not configured to run excel windows,
  5. [FIX] The Operating System Is Not Presently Configured To Run This Application,
  6. HP laptop error the operating system is not presently configured to run this application,
  7. IE crashes operating system not properly configured,
  8. Office 2013 error this operationf system is not presently configured to run this application,
  9. the Operating system is not configure to open this application,
  10. operating system not presently configured to run this application,
  11. operting system not configured error windows