Windows 10: error message there are no more files

Discus and support error message there are no more files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RCarelli1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. RCarelli1 Win User

error message there are no more files

I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel....

:)

RCarelli1, Nov 28, 2018

2. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

error message there are no more files 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Nov 28, 2018
  3. TRIXX error message on loading

Got a bluescreen on a bad Cpu overclock that corrupted the video drivers, so I uninstalled and re-installed all the AMD CCC pkg. Now when I try to activate TRIXX, I get the following error message: "Could not create driver file (C:\Program Files (X86)\Sapphire TRIXX\|\Temp\\TRIXX.sys contains an incorrect path )".

Worked fine before the bluescreen. uninstalled and re-installed the 4 latest versions, including the 4.0 that was working. One thing for sure, there isn't a TRIXX.sys file anywhere in the computer.

Installed msi afterburner to see if it worked, and it did. (then uninstalled it)

(see my system specs for details)

Anybody got a suggestion ??

Thanks-

AngryChief, Nov 28, 2018
  4. error message there are no more files

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

error message there are no more files

1. error message there are no more files - Similar Threads - error message are

2. Error message when saving to a shared network location "There are no more files"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when saving to a shared network location "There are no more files": Hi, allA customer of ours is having this issue when saving to a network drive area. I have already tried -Updated all drivesInstalled all Windows updatesUpdated EdgeUpdate Adobe AcrobatDone an online Office repairchkdsk C: /fsfc /scannowAny suggestions appreciated....
  3. Error message when saving to a shared network location "There are no more files"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when saving to a shared network location "There are no more files": Hi, allA customer of ours is having this issue when saving to a network drive area. I have already tried -Updated all drivesInstalled all Windows updatesUpdated EdgeUpdate Adobe AcrobatDone an online Office repairchkdsk C: /fsfc /scannowAny suggestions appreciated....
  4. Error message when saving to a shared network location "There are no more files"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No more of those messages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No more of those messages: Hello, I use parental control in Windows 10. With parental control, there are messages that : 1. session is about to end in 15 minutes and 2. session is about to end in 15 minutes. It prevents my son from playing Roblox because suddenly he doesn't control his Roblox game...
  6. No More Files error

No More Files error: I can't save files or anything to my computer and keep getting the 'no more files' error message. Is there a fix for this< Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-files-error/9c4e51d4-c7f1-41ca-9b22-4fb2e8085584
  7. Error massage : No more files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error massage : No more files: To Support , รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ หลังจากที่ วินโดว์ 10 อัพเดตนี้ โปรแกรมที่ใช้งานอยู่(เป็นเครื่อง Client)ที่แชร์ข้อมูลมาจากเครื่อง server ไม่สามารถเปิดใช้งานได้ ขึ้นฟ้องว่า No more files ก่อนหน้านี้ สามารถใช้งานโปรแกรมได้ปกติ มาเป็นหลังจากอัพเดตวินโดว์ 10...
  8. "There are no more files" error

"There are no more files" error: I'm not sure which recent update caused this but I'm now getting the dreaded "There are no more files" error when attempting to save files to the local hard drive. As suggested everywhere, I've removed the ASUS security management software. No success. I've done the sfc...
  9. Error message downloading a file

Error message downloading a file: adobe acrobat reader could not open encrypted _cnm_ 17 pmap because it is either not a supported file type or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-downloading-a-file/4851ec35-a8fd-4ab4-b5e6-04fd65998af4"
  10. Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files

Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.... ***Changed title from error message...