Windows 10: Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be...

Discus and support Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently downloaded and installed a demo version of Stellar's Data Recovery software to see if I could salvage some files from a malfunctioning USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 3dwells, Dec 7, 2018.

1. 3dwells Win User

Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be...

I recently downloaded and installed a demo version of Stellar's Data Recovery software to see if I could salvage some files from a malfunctioning USB drive. I ended up finding another solution and never ran the software. I ended up removing it using the Windows uninstall tool. When I rebooted my computer the next day, the message "This application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be initialized" popped up in a box with a OneDrive label. I now can view but not access files on OneDrive like I normally would with File Explorer. Google Chrome also stopped working (it wouldn't start at all). I reinstalled Chrome and it is now working but I still get the same message at startup and OneDrive does not work. What are my options to repair this?

:)

3dwells, Dec 7, 2018
  2. lucasio1 Win User

QT platform plugin missing

Hello,

I probably (accidently) deleted my QT platform plugin now I get this warning when widows starts:

"This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plugin "windows" in**,

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

How do I reinstall the application?

Thanks,

Lucasio

lucasio1, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Qt platform plugin

when ı start google earth, i received this message "this aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows""

atillaaksoy, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be...

Heneral Luna, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be...

1. Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be... - Similar Threads - Error message application

2. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  3. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  4. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: So i w multiple programs including onedrive saying they cannot launch due to this error. I have looked up maaany ways to solve this problem, but reinstallin didn't help and neither did any of the other ways, and a few others i just don't understand whatsoever. Can someone...
  5. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: So i w multiple programs including onedrive saying they cannot launch due to this error. I have looked up maaany ways to solve this problem, but reinstallin didn't help and neither did any of the other ways, and a few others i just don't understand whatsoever. Can someone...
  6. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: Recently did a system restore to a fresh windows 11 pro install due to numerous issues with an updated from windows 10 install, drivers, old programs etc.Everything was OK and then I got the subject as an error message in a window with OneDrive in the window. My start menu...
  7. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: Recently did a system restore to a fresh windows 11 pro install due to numerous issues with an updated from windows 10 install, drivers, old programs etc.Everything was OK and then I got the subject as an error message in a window with OneDrive in the window. My start menu...
  8. Application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized en apex legends

Application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized en apex legends: Tengo este error cuando inicio apex legends y no me deja jugar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-failed-to-start-because-no-qt-platform/7e1ff9db-72b4-46d0-a666-a31e9aba24e0
  9. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  10. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized

2. no qt platform plugin could be initialized

3. this application failed to start because qt

4. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.,
  5. qt platform plugin windows download,
  6. this application failed to start because it could not find or load the qt plugin in windows Anaconda error,
  7. no qt platform plugin to be initialized,
  8. onedrive this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be initialized,
  9. ondrive failed to start because no Qt plugin installed,
  10. qt platform plugin install windows download,
  11. what does this mean no Qt platform could be Intialized,
  12. qt plugin pdflatex windows 10,
  13. microsoft onedrive fix qt platform,
  14. google earth QT platform plugin Windows,
  15. google chrome not opening windows 10 qt error