Windows 10: Error message - Time sync with time.google.com has failed, check Internet connection

Discus and support Error message - Time sync with time.google.com has failed, check Internet connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run internet based cycling software (Rouvy) on a stand alone windows 10 PC. Everything has worked fine for 6 months plus, but recently I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nigel hardy1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Error message - Time sync with time.google.com has failed, check Internet connection

I run internet based cycling software (Rouvy) on a stand alone windows 10 PC. Everything has worked fine for 6 months plus, but recently I can not access one part of the system. 99% still runs fine, its an on-line race function that fails to load and I get the error in the title. The time on the PC appears fine but after trying various things I checked the WINDOWS TIME settings and they were disabled? I re-set this to auto and it worked. However I went back later in the day, the settings are the same as I left them (running and set to auto) but I am back with the 'Time-sync has failed error' Any ideas?

:)

Nigel hardy1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows fails to synchronize with internet time - it times out

Hi,

You might have a different Date and Time configuration that's why your Windows fails to synchronize with
    Internet Time. To have this checked, try to change the server in your Internet Time Settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Date and Time.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab: then, click on Change settings.
    • Try to change or choose the Server, tick on the Update now, and click on
      OK.

Let us know the results after following the resolution provided.

John Sarc, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Hello,
    I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house.
    It started around the April updates.
    All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot.
    I tried many methods (registry cleanup, firewall, antivirus, etc.) and even using the ISO to reinstall Windows 10 (still keeping my apps and files) but I still get an "Error Something went wrong. Your account might not have been added" message when I tried to log in on the first step for Backup and Sync after reinstalling the software. When tried to log in with a browser, after all the steps the browser got stuck on a blank page without anyway to proceed.
    I sought support from the Google Drive forum, but the suggestions they gave still did not solve my problem, and then they just gave up. I wonder if anyone here could help me?

Here is the error message (the next button was unresponsive): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I checked the log generated by Backup and Sync, and I noticed an error at the end and not sure if it is related: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is the post I made on the Google Drive forum: https://productforums.google.com/for...ve/N3ZwAB6-R_c

Thank you

aoironowind, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Error message - Time sync with time.google.com has failed, check Internet connection

My windows PC is unable to sync with Internet time servers

Hi Yousef,

This problem may occur if the Windows Time service is not running. For us to better assist you, we would like to clarify the following:

• Is there an error message displayed when it fails to sync? If possible, can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • Are you logged in as administrator?
    • How are you trying to sync your PC with Internet time servers? Is it through Control Panel or Command Prompt?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Error message - Time sync with time.google.com has failed, check Internet connection

1. Error message - Time sync with time.google.com has failed, check Internet connection - Similar Threads - Error message sync

2. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows time failing to sync and update error.: I updated my PC on the 15th of March and ever since then my windows date and time have been failing to syncing with the server, I have tried restarting windows time in services.msc but the issue persists. Moreover, when I went to investigate my windows update page, I found...
  3. Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...: Hello,This past weekend I realized my computer's time is out even though it's configured to sync time automatically to time.windows.com. When I try to do a manual Time Sync I get the following error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity and retry"...
  4. Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...: Hello,This past weekend I realized my computer's time is out even though it's configured to sync time automatically to time.windows.com. When I try to do a manual Time Sync I get the following error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity and retry"...
  5. Failed to Sync the Time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to Sync the Time.: I Reset my PC yesterday, everything seems to be fine except for that whenever I try to Sync my clock , it just fails to sync. Here is the thing, I did a reset few months ago and had the same problem but I added a server which I don't remember now and it successfully synced....
  6. Failed to Sync the Time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to Sync the Time.: I Reset my PC yesterday, everything seems to be fine except for that whenever I try to Sync my clock , it just fails to sync. Here is the thing, I did a reset few months ago and had the same problem but I added a server which I don't remember now and it successfully synced....
  7. Failed to Sync the Time.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Time Sync Fails

Time Sync Fails: Hi, I noticed recently that time in my Windows wasn't very precise. I checked in settings and it seems like last successful time synchronization was: 2020-09-19. I clicked on "sync now" button, but it fails to sync. I tried to do same from Windows control panel, but still...
  9. Google docs - "error timed out" message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google docs - "error timed out" message: Hi I have 2 kids both using Surface Pro laptops on a daily basis and I have set-up child accounts for each of them to monitor their activity. Recently they both have had intermittent issues trying to access "Google docs" where they get the "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"...
  10. windows time and internet time does't sync

windows time and internet time does't sync: im using dual boot, ubuntu and windows 10 with latest updated. but the hours exactly doesn't sync. for example, i booting on 10:00 am, then change to boot ubuntu then back on windows on 18:30pm the time still on 10am, but the minute gota change to 10:30pm, i trying using...