Windows 10: error message trying to install vcredist_ia64

Discus and support error message trying to install vcredist_ia64 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "This setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform" tried to install all the c++, but the error is still happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lihgrandini, Jan 12, 2020.

1. error message trying to install vcredist_ia64

"This setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform"

tried to install all the c++, but the error is still happening

:)

lihgrandini, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 12, 2020
  3. TRIXX error message on loading

Got a bluescreen on a bad Cpu overclock that corrupted the video drivers, so I uninstalled and re-installed all the AMD CCC pkg. Now when I try to activate TRIXX, I get the following error message: "Could not create driver file (C:\Program Files (X86)\Sapphire TRIXX\|\Temp\\TRIXX.sys contains an incorrect path )".

Worked fine before the bluescreen. uninstalled and re-installed the 4 latest versions, including the 4.0 that was working. One thing for sure, there isn't a TRIXX.sys file anywhere in the computer.

Installed msi afterburner to see if it worked, and it did. (then uninstalled it)

(see my system specs for details)

Anybody got a suggestion ??

Thanks-

AngryChief, Jan 12, 2020
  4. zithe Win User

error message trying to install vcredist_ia64

Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown error message trying to install vcredist_ia64 :(

zithe, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

error message trying to install vcredist_ia64

1. error message trying to install vcredist_ia64 - Similar Threads - error message trying

2. Error message when trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer: Trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer and I get an error message code 70001 that there is another TurboTax program running and I should switch user. I think the problem is a Windows 11 problem. I haven't had problems with TurboTax in the past and with earlier...
  3. Error message when trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer: Trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer and I get an error message code 70001 that there is another TurboTax program running and I should switch user. I think the problem is a Windows 11 problem. I haven't had problems with TurboTax in the past and with earlier...
  4. getting error message when trying to install in virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting error message when trying to install in virtual box: getting error message when trying to install in virtual box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-message-when-trying-to-install-in/7f420a85-829e-4eac-8188-708a29960297
  5. getting error message when trying to install in virtual box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting error message when trying to install in virtual box: getting error message when trying to install in virtual box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-message-when-trying-to-install-in/7f420a85-829e-4eac-8188-708a29960297
  6. Installer error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Installer error message: Ive got a brand new Lenovo laptop with a 1TB SSD and when I try to install my turbo and software i keep getting the same error message There is not enough space on drive C:\ to extract this package, yet i have 839GB available. Can anyone explain how to fix this, a couple of...
  7. Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.

Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.: [ATTACH] Never had this issue before. Tried restarting my laptop multiple times, tried to download it a few times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-an-update-and-it-keeps-giving-me/4da0ae35-c63b-4908-977d-4d18266bea34
  8. Error message trying to install an CD game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message trying to install an CD game: I am trying to see if a CD game will work on Windows 10. I tried installing it today and it looked like it was working, but wasn't sure. I decided to uninstall it and try again. Then I got an error message saying "Setup has detected the unInstallShield is in use, please close...
  9. vcredist_ia64 error

vcredist_ia64 error: hello I need help with a vcredist_ia64 error : "This setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform" thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcredistia64-error/2a6ec7ee-53ec-4fee-9ce5-c0f0c42ac218
  10. Installation error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation error message: Hello All, I am trying to install google input too for Windows 10 64 bits and while in the mid i get an error message as follows, I have more than enough disc space and I did restart the pc twice still the same issue, is anyone face this issue and is there a solution for it -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. حل مشكله this setup program requires an x64 platform in cannot be installed on this platfrom

2. this setup program requires an ia64 platform. it cannot be installed on this platform windows 10