Windows 10: error message: USB port has exceeded its limit. I cannot print from the computer

Discus and support error message: USB port has exceeded its limit. I cannot print from the computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting a message when trying to print. its says USB port has exceeded its limit. Help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonBrunell1, Oct 3, 2020.

1. error message: USB port has exceeded its limit. I cannot print from the computer

I keep getting a message when trying to print. its says USB port has exceeded its limit. Help!!

:)

SharonBrunell1, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Nick Dich Win User

Power Surge on the USB port?

Hi Bob,

When a user tried uninstalling the USB drivers, it usually installs itself again when the computer restarts. It is a fact that most of the Mouse and Keyboard nowadays are connected using USB connection instead of their traditional PS/2 port. We suggest that
    you visit the link provided and follow the steps provided:
    USB has malfunctioned and exceeded the power limits of it's hub Port , you should disconnect the device

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Oct 3, 2020
  3. athman8 Win User
    USB Port Issue - Power Surge on Hub Port

Original Title:USB DEVICS EXCEEDED THE POWER LIMITS OF ITS HUB....POWER SURGETHE USB DEVICS HAS EXCEEDED THE POWER LIMITS OF ITS HUB....POWER SURGE....this is what the error message that was displayed everytime i put my pendrive...so i did something ,the error message stopped but cant use any pendrive...when i put a pendrive,getting notifications at some ports...but explorer not opening the device..*Sad*Sad..Please help

athman8, Oct 3, 2020
  4. error message: USB port has exceeded its limit. I cannot print from the computer

USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

error message: USB port has exceeded its limit. I cannot print from the computer

1. error message: USB port has exceeded its limit. I cannot print from the computer - Similar Threads - error message USB

2. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  3. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  4. Windows limitation: file exceeded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows limitation: file exceeded: When copying from USB from Shared folders in Windows 11, I get this:Error 0x800700DF: The file size exceeds the limit allowed and cannot be saved.I dunno about other users, but this is my first time i've had this one Windows 11.... On windows 10 both PC and virtual machine...
  5. Windows limitation: file exceeded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows limitation: file exceeded: When copying from USB from Shared folders in Windows 11, I get this:Error 0x800700DF: The file size exceeds the limit allowed and cannot be saved.I dunno about other users, but this is my first time i've had this one Windows 11.... On windows 10 both PC and virtual machine...
  6. Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0: Hi All,I am having issue on my PC USB 3.0 port where all of the 5 ports are being recognized or functioning as USB 2.0 viewed in USBView and AIDA 64.Tried uninstall device for every single device under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, changing bios XHCI hand off setting,...
  7. 0xC004C020, Activation Server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has exceeded its limit

in Windows 10 News
    0xC004C020, Activation Server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has exceeded its limit: [ATTACH]When activating your computer, which is part of your organization, you receive an error […] This article 0xC004C020, Activation Server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has exceeded its limit first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Help: The surge on the USB port is unknown. The charge required by the USB device exceeds...

Help: The surge on the USB port is unknown. The charge required by the USB device exceeds...: as title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-the-surge-on-the-usb-port-is-unknown-the/9f8142b7-aba5-49d7-a3fa-ee0c37d0fc8d
  9. cannot print from computer to printer???

cannot print from computer to printer???: My HP Officejet 5740 will print if I put something on printer to be copied but I cannot get it to print from my Lenova desk top computer. What am I doing wrong???...
  10. Time limited exceeded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time limited exceeded: I have time set for my son on Xbox (only) the activity report shows regular amounts of time in excess of the limit for the day, including days where it is 100% blocked. The process does work sometimes as I get extra time requests occasionally. Son agrees that on at least one...