Windows 10: Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device

Discus and support Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a laser cutter which has recently developed an error. I have followed all advice from the laser company but still no joy. I have now started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by suet1002, Mar 6, 2019.

1. suet1002 Win User

Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device

Hi

I have a laser cutter which has recently developed an error. I have followed all advice from the laser company but still no joy. I have now started looking at the troubleshooter in devices and I am getting the above message for a few of my USBs (they are all plugged into the PC, not an adapter). But there is no advice of how to fix the issue....in properties for each one, it states that they are all working correctly?

:)

suet1002, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 6, 2019
  3. usb ports troubleshooting (user initiated problem)

Hi, I use my 2.0 usb ports to connect my mouse, keyboard, headset and game capture. I recently noticed that my game capture (to record my gameplay while playing games), has stopped responding correctly. So I went to see in my devices for the troubleshooting
    option. After I did that, there are no problems found but when I look the details it tells me the following: "user initiated troubleshooter on a usb device" and it does that also for my other connected usb devices when i repeat the same thing even though they
    are working. So if someone has an idea to fix this problem, please stop by and reply. Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device :)

matthew__huot, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

usb device error message

Hi Kyle,

To assist you with the concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device - Similar Threads - Error Message user

2. Hardware and Devices Troubleshoot Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshoot Error: Hello,I saw this thread Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work - Microsoft Community and I tried following the instructions. For the sfc /scannow, it found no integrity violations. I followed as stated aftwerwards:dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthNo component store...
  3. Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.: I have tried to reset the power options as instructed and run the windows fix program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viber-will-not-initialize-error-dll-1114-is-the/c371bede-efee-42f7-bfa0-c75a0f6eaa9a
  4. Disk Initialization - Device is not ready error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Initialization - Device is not ready error: Not directly relevant but some background, I've been running into some overheating issues with a drive I'm installing. On the first attempt to initialize and partition, format the drive it failed midway through due to the drive going into overheat protection. I've now solved...
  5. Usb error message

Usb error message: [ATTACH] When no memory or usb is connected to the computer, but gives usb anonymity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-error-message/5a4bd032-84e4-484e-9b60-056baf6cf437
  6. Fix Unknown USB Device error message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device error message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We all use a number of USB Devices every day. From plugging in our phones for charging to using our Pen Drives, we are making the use of USB Drives. But sometimes, a Windows computer throws an error of Unknown USB [...] This post Fix Unknown USB Device error...
  7. Windows Update troubleshooting error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update troubleshooting error messages: Ran the Troubleshooter for Windows Upgrade. Got Issue Found: Potential Windows Update Database error detected - - Not Fixed Then it reported: Repair Windows Update Database Corruption . . . . Completed. One troubleshooting step to resolve WU issues is to delete and...
  8. "Unknown USB Device" error message - how to identify device?

"Unknown USB Device" error message - how to identify device?: I just got this error message. I haven't added any new USB devices, and I don't think any have gone bad. So, to do trouble-shooting,Is there any way to enumerate USB logical ports and the devices that are attached? I haven't added any new USB devices, and I don't think any...
  9. random usb device error message,mouse/touchpad not working

random usb device error message,mouse/touchpad not working: Over the last week I occasionly get a usb device not working error message, even when there is nothing plugged into a usb port. Everything is always working ok though, but a little while later 10-15mins the touchpad or if I have a mouse plugged in stop working, the cursor...
  10. message to safely remove usb device

message to safely remove usb device: I need to get back the notification that I can safely remove a USB pen drive, the notification that happens in the lower right hand corner of the screen. I think I used to have it but somehow turned it off. thanks 54542

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user initiated troubleshooting on a usb device

2. user initated troubleshooting on a usb device

3. User initiated troubleshooting on a USB device Detected Detected

4. user initiated troubleshooting on usb device error