Windows 10: Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen

Discus and support Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft account set up with a pin additionally I have elected for the computer to not use password or pin at startup. Since the last update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithSills, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen

I have a Microsoft account set up with a pin additionally I have elected for the computer to not use password or pin at startup. Since the last update every time I boot my computer up, I am greeted with the login screen and my photo, with the message below it, "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." And it's asking for my password, not my pin. For some reason, I see my username twice on the lower left corner. One is the password log-in, the other is the pin. I can successfully log in with either. I just want to know, what is with the error message? I've got a connection, so I can't figure out why.

:)

KeithSills, Dec 28, 2018
  2. bill1961 Win User

Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen

Hi, I am also having exactly the same error message when I login. Any ideas..... Thanks

bill1961, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Jhawk55 Win User

Hi, I am having the same error message when setting up auto login. So did you managed to resolve this issue? Anyone here with any advise? Thanks ... *Sad

Jhawk55, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen

I have a Microsoft account set up with a pin. Every time I boot my computer up, I am greeted with the login screen and my photo, with the message below it, "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." And it's asking for my password, not my pin. For some reason, I see my username twice on the lower left corner. One is the password log-in, the other is the pin. I can successfully log in with either. I just want to know, what is with the error message? I've got a connection, so I can't figure out why.

GuyInDogSuit, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen - Similar Threads - Error message are

2. Getting an error message "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting an error message "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family...: Title.I went to install Firefox and switch over from Chrome, but when I opened Firefox I received an error where it prompts me to ask a family member, then fails when clicking the button to contact. This led me to my family settings where I found this error message. Here's...
  3. Getting an error message "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error message "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family...: Title.I went to install Firefox and switch over from Chrome, but when I opened Firefox I received an error where it prompts me to ask a family member, then fails when clicking the button to contact. This led me to my family settings where I found this error message. Here's...
  4. Getting an error message "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. we cant connect to xbox live right now error 0x8923106c

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    we cant connect to xbox live right now error 0x8923106c: after rectifying a teredo issue i still cant connect to an xbox party. my nat type is open and i have 0% packet loss. i have also confirmed that xbox services are active...
  6. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It is possible to add all your family members under what Windows offers as Microsoft family. These accounts can be seamlessly added to the computer without creating it manually like other accounts. However at times, Windows 10 can give an [...] This post We...
  7. We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error

in Windows 10 News
    We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you start Microsoft Outlook on your Windows computer, you see a message box saying We are unable to connect right now, Please check your network and try again later, then this post will help you resolve the issue. [...] This post We are unable to...
  8. Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”: I factory resetted my Dell Inspiron, and after it reset. I had to go through setup. It told me that “there’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think an update will help things get working again.” I need to connect to the internet to...
  9. Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error message "We are unable to connect right now" on login screen: I have a Microsoft account set up with a pin. Every time I boot my computer up, I am greeted with the login screen and my photo, with the message below it, "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." And it's asking for my password,...
  10. "We can't connect to web search right now..."

in Windows 10 Support
    "We can't connect to web search right now...": Whenever I open the search window, it attempts to connect to something and then displays the said message. And if I disable web search, Cortana / SearchUI keeps refreshing itself causing the search window to close. I've run sfc numerous times and even reset the PC about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell set up we are unable to connectright now

2. we are unable to connect right now creating outlook profile

3. why am i getting we are unable to connect right now from outlook

4. we are unable to connect right now while login to outlook,
  5. we are unable to connect right now windows 10,
  6. we are unable to connect right now.please check your network and try again later,
  7. we are unable to connect right now,
  8. we are unable to connect error,
  9. microsoft unable to connect right now