Windows 10: error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes.

Discus and support error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what does this mean? how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertaHart, Feb 19, 2019.

1. error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes.

what does this mean? how do I fix it?

:)

RobertaHart, Feb 19, 2019

2. Unable to complete updates. Undoing changes

Hi,

If you receive We couldn’t complete the updates, Undoing changes, Don’t turn off your computer message, and your Windows 10/8/7 PC is stuck in a loop, then this post may help you.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/we-couldnt-comple...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yank M

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Windows cant complete the update and then it undoes all the changes

I have been trying to update for several days now but the message is always the same saying Windows cant complete the update and then it undoes all the changes. So how do you fix that? it takes forever for my computer to run the protocol associated with
    this problem. Very Annoying! Any suggestion you have to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Is there a fix for this coming?

messenger61, Feb 19, 2019
  4. error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes.

error message we couldn't complete the update undoing changes blah blah blah message can't find the restart button

errorI keep getting the error message we couldn't complete the update undoing changes blah blah blah message I have an acer aspire and can't find the restart button F9 & F10 shift does not work

Catherine 1127, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes.

1. error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes. - Similar Threads - error message complete

2. We could'nt complete the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We could'nt complete the updates, undoing changes: Hello, so i've got this problem everytime i update the "Cumulutive update KB5010342" cant really remember, everytime the update is done and ask me to restart i do restart it, but after the "Working on updates 100%" the "We couldnt complete" error comes and after that "We...
  3. We could'nt complete the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We could'nt complete the updates, undoing changes: Hello, so i've got this problem everytime i update the "Cumulutive update KB5010342" cant really remember, everytime the update is done and ask me to restart i do restart it, but after the "Working on updates 100%" the "We couldnt complete" error comes and after that "We...
  4. We couldn't complete updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't complete updates, undoing changes: Hello, For the past week or so i have been attempting to update my Windows 10 PC. I have enough drive space for the updateWhenever the update restarts it simply just says reverting changes,I have tried Deleting software distribution but hasn't worked.I also tried upgrading to...
  5. We couldn't complete updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't complete updates, undoing changes: Hello, For the past week or so i have been attempting to update my Windows 10 PC. I have enough drive space for the updateWhenever the update restarts it simply just says reverting changes,I have tried Deleting software distribution but hasn't worked.I also tried upgrading to...
  6. We couldn't complete the updates undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't complete the updates undoing changes: Hello everyone, my laptop recently got the 20h2 update but my laptop cant update it, it always got stuck there for atleast 20 mins before it open again....
  7. "We couldn't complete the update; undoing changes"

"We couldn't complete the update; undoing changes": This has been happening for about a week now. Every time I try to update, whether I click "shut down" or "restart," windows will restart twice, give me this message, and send me back to the login screen. I tried running the update troubleshooter and then installing the...
  8. Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes": I have this update for windows Version 20H2 downloaded but when i try to apply it by restarting , it does goes to 70% and then shows "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. I tried it multiple times but in vain. Tried some fixes online but didnt help. Any...
  9. we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes: i have a rather old lenovo flex 2 14 that try as i might, i can't get to update without this error coming up. whenever i restart my machine, it takes 5minutes to try updating itself followed by 25-30min undoing changes and i get so fed up waiting for it to do the same thing...
  10. We couldn’t complete the updates, undoing changes.

We couldn’t complete the updates, undoing changes.: I’ve already tried resetting my windows. In windows update settings there is error showing: ‘Your device is missing important security and quality fixes’. PC info: OS Build 17763.316 Version: 1809 After resetting windows, windows updates which I can see in control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undoing changes f10 not working

2. we could not complete the update undoing changes chat