Windows 10: Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it

Discus and support Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like the subject says. Really strangeThis is what I get.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by peppehksedin, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it

Like the subject says. Really strangeThis is what I get.

:)

peppehksedin, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Text Messaging to multiple persons.

Would like to suggest performing a
    soft reset
    as phone isn't responding as it should and repeat the steps:

• Open the Messaging app and tap the 3 dots (...) at the bottom right of the screen.
    • Tap Settings, and slide Group Text to off".
    Also, when you are in a new message screen, you can see at the top right of the screen a "+", and if you click on it, you can choose from the Contacts all the recipients you need.

Keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Blue Screen Error Message!

I keep getting this bizzaire error message Can anyone help me!

DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0X0000001 (0XF6500F70,0X00000002,0X00000000,0XF6AE4C2)

A3AB.SYS - Address F6500F70 base at F64 9900, Data Stamp 4240 dfcc
    A3AB.SYS - Address F64AE4C2 base at F64 9900. Data Stamp 4240 dfcc

Begining Physical dump of memory

Pheonix_789, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it

Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM clean, and removed the two HKLM and the HKCR registry items and the that are suggested online. I've updated graphics drivers. I've fully updated Windows 10 to ver1909. Any other suggestions to get this to work from Right Click desktop on my Lenovo AIO greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Peter

silversmith, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it

1. Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it - Similar Threads - Error message right

2. When I right click on the desktop, the Desktop Context Menu does not come on. The screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right click on the desktop, the Desktop Context Menu does not come on. The screen...: When I right click on the desktop, the Desktop Context Menu does not show up in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-right-click-on-the-desktop-the-desktop/3f24d393-d631-4867-b1ba-bd25582df0d4
  3. when i right click on apps it has an error message popping on my screen refeshes then it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i right click on apps it has an error message popping on my screen refeshes then it's...: 1. yes when i right click it has an error message and its really and really getting me mad 2. i deleted some files i dont need then it started doing that i dont know what file i deleted really need help...
  4. when i right click on apps it has an error message popping on my screen refeshes then it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i right click on apps it has an error message popping on my screen refeshes then it's...: 1. yes when i right click it has an error message and its really and really getting me mad 2. i deleted some files i dont need then it started doing that i dont know what file i deleted really need help...
  5. Desktop freeze when i right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop freeze when i right click: Everytime i right click on my desktop it freezes and i dont know why. I have the newest drivers for my gpu, windows is updated and the moving background is not the problem because when i shut it off it still does it. https://reddit.com/link/12rqnhh/video/frzaswpqxtua1/player...
  6. Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when I right click on the desktop to open personalize. Screen dump of it: Like the subject says. Really strangeThis is what I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-i-right-click-on-the-desktop-to/aa017482-2462-49ab-a298-f37875ab85de
  7. Personalization, Display Settings, Settings unable to open from Desktop on right click.

Personalization, Display Settings, Settings unable to open from Desktop on right click.: Hi, I am unable to open Personalization, Display Settings from desktop on right click. A small command window pops up and disappears after clicking on either options. I can access personalization and display settings from the settings app but cannot access from desktop. Same...
  8. Facing issue while trying to open personalize open from desktop by right click

Facing issue while trying to open personalize open from desktop by right click: Below error is coming when I am trying to open Personalize option from the right click menu on desktop [ATTACH] I have upgraded my windows 10 from single language to pro in last month. I have also tried to reset the app association but that has not worked. This is the...
  9. When right clicking on desktop, the desktop freezes.

When right clicking on desktop, the desktop freezes.: Hi, i'm having a problem with my MSI Laptop, where I right click the desktop, then it will turn my cursor into the blue circle and try to boot up the screen the gives you all those settings. Then it will take around 2 minutes for that to actually show, but when I click it...
  10. Error Message when Clicking Desktop Icons

Error Message when Clicking Desktop Icons: When my Desktop came up upon booting, when I clicked on Icons, I was getting a message stating 'token cannot be accessed', instead of activating the icon. I believe there was an update being installed. After powering off the machine, and back on, everyting seems fine. Any...