Windows 10: error message when I try to download jriver

Discus and support error message when I try to download jriver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Folks: I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mattFahey, Jun 29, 2019.

1. mattFahey Win User

error message when I try to download jriver

Hi Folks:

I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm supposed to click on to download, I get the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded".

As far as I understand the jriver program uses my default web browser, which is firefox. But I also tried using edge with the same results. When I look up this problem on the net most people fix it by changing the security settings in Internet Explorer. I have Edge and Firefox for the web, but not Internet Explorer, though I know it is still part of the internal file system. Neither Edge or Firefox have any of the settings described in the fixes posted online, and Internet Explorer doesn't appear on my lists of apps or programs. How can I remedy this?

:)

mattFahey, Jun 29, 2019

2. Error Message/ Blue Screen of death error message when I try to download jriver :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. error message when I try to download jriver - Similar Threads - error message try

2. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  3. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  4. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Error messager when trying to open downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error messager when trying to open downloads: Until today, I was always able to open up any and all downloads. I mainly have images saved so far, as this is a new computer for me. When I choose which file I want to download and press OPEN or SELECT, an errror message pops up and says, "media is write protected." Then...
  6. Error message when downloading application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error message when downloading application.: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have been using PS Remote play to talk to my friends in party chat through my pc. All of the sudden it stopped working so I uninstalled it and tried to re install it. I now end up with this error message when I try and install it. Could anyone help......
  7. error message when trying to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when trying to print: Hello, Yesterday morning, I printed a document on my Canon 5751 totally all right. When I went to print another document in the afternoon, so o switching off inbetween, I got the error message 0x8007007e, whether printing onto cutepdf or the printer. Nothing works. Can...
  8. Error message when downloading on the internet?

Error message when downloading on the internet?: question is in the title what should I best do about it or rather what is the reason? I have already restarted the computer etc. but it still doesn't work. I would appreciate a quick response With kind regards Fehler Meldung beim runterladen im internet?
  9. Error message when trying to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  10. error message when trying to download a game

error message when trying to download a game: ive been trying to get a game all day but keep getting error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-trying-to-download-a-game/eced1972-5a9d-4ac9-8287-ae894c88e81d