Windows 10: Error message when i try to watch a you tube video

Discus and support Error message when i try to watch a you tube video in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i try to watch a you tube video i get an error message: "you'll need a new app to open this rtsp link" This started happening after the latest... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MadMax20, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MadMax20 Win User

Error message when i try to watch a you tube video

when i try to watch a you tube video i get an error message: "you'll need a new app to open this rtsp link" This started happening after the latest windows 10 automatic upgrade. How can I fix this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

MadMax20, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Parental Controls for You Tube videos

In the Parental Microsoft account, I have allowed a specific URL link to a You Tube video for my child, but when logged in using the child's account, then going to the allowed Youtube video, I was able to click on the suggested videos on the side eventhough
    those videos have a different URL and those URL's are not on the allowed list. How would I fixed that?

I have already turned on parental controls on YouTube as well, but thought that the most fool proof way is to allow a specific video only. Now, those suggested videos are screwing things up - my children shouldn't be able to watch those as the URL's haven't
    been allowed.

Thanks.

Parental Controls Questions, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Error message when i try to watch a you tube video

Video on Facebook Watch

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message when playing the said videos on Facebook Watch?
    • Just to make sure, how do you access Facebook? Was it via app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Error message when i try to watch a you tube video

1. Error message when i try to watch a you tube video - Similar Threads - Error message try

2. You tube video downloader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You tube video downloader: Well allot of times when I go to pull a video. A window pops up that says. Something went wrong. Value cannot be null. Parameter name source. Does anyone know what that means and why that happens....
  3. Edge crashes when watching you tube videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge crashes when watching you tube videos: Only today I noticed when trying to watch a you tube video MS edge just simply goes blank and doesn't respond. Why is this? worked fine yesterday. could windows have sneaked an unnecessary update in whilst my back was turned?? Anyone have any advice? Thanks...
  4. Playing You tube video in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing You tube video in powerpoint: I am unable to play a You Tube video inserted in a PowerPoint slide. I get message that Internet Explorer has been disabled even though I am using Edge....
  5. Videos on You Tube will not play.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos on You Tube will not play.: Videos on You Tube will not play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-on-you-tube-will-not-play/5b4f9b8e-cad7-4933-9f13-a21710b3d7c4
  6. High volume when playing music or watching You Tube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High volume when playing music or watching You Tube: Just updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. Even though I set my volume to around 44% it plays so loud when listening to a music file or looking at Y.T. I have to "touch" the volume slider for every new video. Just moving it a little bit lowers the sound to the level it should...
  7. Maginification of You Tube Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maginification of You Tube Videos: The magnification of You Tube videos has gone large so they are difficult to view. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maginification-of-you-tube-videos/ada1080a-ee42-4160-b5e0-8cd7088728e5
  8. Copy videos from You Tube

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy videos from You Tube: This may seem a simple question. How do you copy videos from You Tube? 126690
  9. No Sound In Many You Tube Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound In Many You Tube Videos: This is driving me nuts. On many You Tube videos I cannot get any audio. Not all. Many work fine. I've tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox with the videos, and none of them play sound. I have Flash installed and enable in the browsers (My understanding is that Edge has Flash...
  10. You Tube video sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You Tube video sound: My new Windows 10 computer does not play You Tube videos correctly- the sound is off, and I can only view the video - the sound is not in sync. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube-video-sound/ce20bc95-0b4d-4f08-af70-71a84e4c0ceb