Windows 10: Error message when installing a language Pack

Discus and support Error message when installing a language Pack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 23H2Install Date ‎09/‎10/‎2022SO Compile ver 22635.2771experience Windows Feature Experience Pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lucas_412, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Lucas_412 Win User

Error message when installing a language Pack

Windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 23H2Install Date ‎09/‎10/‎2022SO Compile ver 22635.2771experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22679.1000.0Specifically, when installing japanese language addons, I get the following error:"We are having trouble installing this resource, try again later. Error Code: 0x80070490"Searching for the error, it appears to be very generic and doesn't point to a specific solution.Things I have already tried:Installing with Safe boot with networkReseting network config specifically DNS as I had it alteredDeleting temp folders like TEMP, %TEMP% and Prefetch

:)

Lucas_412, Nov 29, 2023

2. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

Language packs for Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Language Pack English (IN)

Hi,

To address your concern better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when trying to download the language pack?
    • Have you also tried checking this article, for some language
      pack suggestion?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Error message when installing a language Pack

Japanese Language Pack cannot install. Computer is Surface Pro 3

Hi Lee,

To get a better clarity about the issue, please provide the details below:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select Japanese language pack.
    • Now, click on Japanese language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.

Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Japaneselanguage pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      Japanese
      language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

Please post back with the updated status regarding issue with downloading language pack, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Error message when installing a language Pack

1. Error message when installing a language Pack - Similar Threads - Error message installing

2. Error message when installing a language Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when installing a language Pack: Windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 23H2Install Date ‎09/‎10/‎2022SO Compile ver 22635.2771experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22679.1000.0Specifically, when installing japanese language addons, I get the following error:"We are having trouble installing this...
  3. Error when trying to install language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  4. Error when trying to install language packs

Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  7. Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language: Cannot install interface language component of any language pack, keep getting error 0x0. Don't have this issue with basic typing, etc., though. Windows 10 Pro 21H2, 19044.1645 submitted by /u/lnfecteDru [link] [comments]...
  8. Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack: Hi! I've been trying to install the English United States language pack, or more specifically, the speech recognition part of it; but whenever I try to download it, the download stops barely having done anything, and a red message appears saying it failed to install, along...
  9. error 0x800F0908 when installing language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 0x800F0908 when installing language pack: I was trying to install Japanese language pack but the system shows error code: 0x800F0908 Help me, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800f0908-when-installing-language-pack/08b39cb9-380f-4e91-bf63-9bfd54659db8
  10. Window10 vietnamese language pack install error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window10 vietnamese language pack install error: Hi, I'm using the software "Window 10 enterprise" and recently I tried to install the Vietnamese language package but my window program failed again and again(error code is 0x800F0950). And now every day morning, when I start my computer, that installation work automatically...