Windows 10: Error message when opening Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error message when opening Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store, I get error code 0x80048504. The last article on this was posted in 2017 and the instructions were for IE.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VictoriaTerrinoni, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Error message when opening Microsoft Store

Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store, I get error code 0x80048504. The last article on this was posted in 2017 and the instructions were for IE. I have Edge on my computer. This has been going on for quite some time now and I would really like to get it resolved.

Thanks.

:)

VictoriaTerrinoni, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Error message when opening Microsoft Store

microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Error message when opening Microsoft Store

1. Error message when opening Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error message opening

2. Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11: I recently found while trying to trim a video on Films and TV app that I couldn't, no error message, just as soon as I hit trim the menu would disappear and I would just be looking at the usual video playback with no option to edit the video. That was my first problem and it...
  3. Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11: I recently found while trying to trim a video on Films and TV app that I couldn't, no error message, just as soon as I hit trim the menu would disappear and I would just be looking at the usual video playback with no option to edit the video. That was my first problem and it...
  4. Error when open store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when open store: x03183500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-store/ca718b3e-d220-473a-b9bc-6d9eb4485513
  5. Error when open store

Error when open store: x03183500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-store/ca718b3e-d220-473a-b9bc-6d9eb4485513
  6. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app: how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-store-error-message-when/d9d53a54-a907-4d35-8ca5-83979a9b16f0
  7. Microsoft Store error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  8. Microsoft Store error message

Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  9. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to open Microsoft Store: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  10. Error Messages when opening Word

Error Messages when opening Word: I'm hoping someone can point me to a way to eliminate the error messages below when my neighbor opens Word, Excel or Powerpoint. Background: I helped a neighbor upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All went well and there were no problems. They had Office XP with...