Windows 10: Error message when restarting windows 10 pc

Discus and support Error message when restarting windows 10 pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all i get this windows defender error message when i restart my windows 10 pc everytime can anyone has an insight on this. Thanks buddies[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr. Vikas Mehrara, May 5, 2019.

1. Error message when restarting windows 10 pc

Hi all

i get this windows defender error message when i restart my windows 10 pc everytime

can anyone has an insight on this.

Thanks buddiesError message when restarting windows 10 pc [​IMG]

:)

Dr. Vikas Mehrara, May 5, 2019

2. Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, May 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2019
  4. Error message when restarting windows 10 pc

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Error message when restarting windows 10 pc

1. Error message when restarting windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Error message restarting

2. error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming: hi all, ive been having trouble with my pc ever since i installed my new mobo and cpu. it shuts down completely and then restarts every time I play a game, specs below. error listed aswellCPU: Ryzen 5 5600xMotherboard: Msi b550 bazookaRAM: 16 gb Corsair veangeance pro...
  3. Error message and restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error message and restart: My Laptop ceaps shuting down.While i play LoL my laptop just freezes for a sec then i get : ( this saying "Windows had run in to a problem while running.We are gathering some info and will restart once done. Can anyone help i have malwerebyets and has scanned for virus but...
  4. Error message when resetting the PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message when resetting the PC?: Hello, Today I wanted to set up my PC for the first time. This worked fine until I got this error message (see picture). When I press "OK" or X the PC restarts itself but the error message comes back. Does anyone have a solution? [ATTACH] Fehlermeldung beim PC neu...
  5. WINDOWS 10 ERROR MESSAGE WHEN INSTALLING

WINDOWS 10 ERROR MESSAGE WHEN INSTALLING: what is error 0xc1900223 and what does it mean. I bought Windows 10 for my laptop and got this message when trying to install. When will I be able to install Windows 10?...
  6. Error Message When Installing Windows 10

Error Message When Installing Windows 10: [IMG] Becaise my computer was running slow, I decided to reser my computer. However, every time it was on the bootup screen, it would display the message seen in the picture. Clicking OK will just repeat the process (the message will eventually show up again.) If soneone can...
  7. Error message restart loop

Error message restart loop: So i was trying to restart my windows 10 acer laptop and it keeps showing the “your pc has run into a problem and needs to restart. We’re collecting some error info then restart it for you” it’s been doing this for over an hour. If anyone knows what to do please send a reply...
  8. There is an error message when trying to reset windows 10 PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is an error message when trying to reset windows 10 PC?: its all in the subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/there-is-an-error-message-when-trying-to-reset/6238d863-e1a6-4856-9502-e49017773e0b"
  9. Error When Restarting PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Error When Restarting PC: Can anyone tell me what this error is that I get sometimes when I go to Start/Power/Restart? It's it hardware related? [img] 43223
  10. Error Message on restarting PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Message on restarting PC: I formatted and installed 10041 yesterday and I'm getting this error when I tell the PC to restart. Windows seems to be functioning properly and its probably just a quirk of the development which should just disappear in final build. 4997