Windows 10: error message when scanning to email

Discus and support error message when scanning to email in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I try to scan to email wit a hp2622 I get the error message "hp scan application is unable to open your email application, check email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colinm456, May 20, 2019.

1. colinm456 Win User

error message when scanning to email

when I try to scan to email wit a hp2622 I get the error message "hp scan application is unable to open your email application, check email configuration

email works ok, but I cannot find email stings for the scanner

:)

colinm456, May 20, 2019
  2. gordon99 Win User

Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.

My daughter, whose laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro, has run into the following problem when using Windows Fax and Scan. Her default email client is eM Client but when she tries to send a scanned document as an attachment, Fax and Scan opens Microsoft Outlook which is overlaid with an error message which indicates she is not licensed to use Outlook. Fax and Scan should, of course, open eM Client. She has to save the scanned document., open eM Client , then attach the saved document to an email. This, therefore, involves an annoying extra step.

How can Outlook and its error message be prevented from opening up from Fax and Scan and eM Client substituted please?

gordon99, May 20, 2019
  3. scan and email issue with windows 10

Hello Angelina,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Scanning and sending emails. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to scan?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • What exactly happens when you try to send e-mail from your system?
    • Are you facing issues with Mail app? Do you receive any error?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Step 1: Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Also you can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, select
      Device Manager.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click on the scanner device and click on
      Update driver.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 20, 2019
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. error message when scanning to email - Similar Threads - error message scanning

2. Error message when adding file to outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when adding file to outlook email: Hello,Whenever I upload a file to outlook, the whole thing freezes and I have to end the task via task manger. I also get this error message: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\24.015.0121.0003\Telemetry.dI is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  3. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  4. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  5. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Error message 0x8024a105 when trying to scan for Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message 0x8024a105 when trying to scan for Windows Update: Hello, I started to get warnings about windows updates and that my device "is missing important security and quality fixes". I try to scan for updates but I constantly get error 0x8024a105. I found some methods online and tried them out, but no luck: Method 1: I did the...
  7. Error message when trying to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  8. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  9. Windows Security - IT error message when I run Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - IT error message when I run Scan: Ever since 1903 in June when I do run a scan using Windows Security I get this error message>> [ATTACH] The scan runs in full ( I guess) but I never see results and I get this message. How do I get rid of this? I am the administrator!!!...
  10. Email error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email error message: Hi, I keep getting the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I have installed another email program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was an error scanning the file yahoo mail language:en