Windows 10: Error message when sending email

Discus and support Error message when sending email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregReider, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Error message when sending email

When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this?

:)

GregReider, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Joe Men Win User

Lumia 950 receiving email fine, but cannot send messages

Hello,
    Alex

The Outgoing SMTP mail server port number depends on the your email service provider. We recommend that you contact your service provider and request for the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.

Remove the account that you're having issues sending messages, and add the account to your phone using the steps below.

Presuming that you have removed the email account you're having issues sending messages:

• Launch the Outlook Mail app.
    • Tap Add account.
    • Tap Advanced setup.
    • Tap Internet email.
    • Enter your email account credentials.
    • Tap the Sign in button.
    Let us know what happens after adding your email using the suggested steps.

Joe Men, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Writer Win User
    How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Error message when sending email

Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Error message when sending email

1. Error message when sending email - Similar Threads - Error message sending

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. "There was an error in sending your message"

"There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  5. "There was an error in sending your message"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  6. Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email: Everytime I open my outlook account I cannot send emails and get the following error message Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***-sending' reported error 0x800CCC1A: Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. I have tried...
  7. window send error when i try to send a email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...
  8. error message when scanning to email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when scanning to email: when I try to scan to email wit a hp2622 I get the error message "hp scan application is unable to open your email application, check email configuration email works ok, but I cannot find email stings for the scanner...
  9. Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it

Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it: Since 28 February when I send an email the email is sent to the recipient but accessing the email displays the dots across the top of the screen and I get the message 'sending' or 'working on it'. The email is in sent not the outbox . I cannot reply/reply all or forward...
  10. Error when sending emails

Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MY WINDOWS 1O EMAIL STATES THERE WAS A ERROR SENDING YOUR MESSAGE

2. error sending message on yahoo mail