Windows 10: error message when trying to download a game

Discus and support error message when trying to download a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive been trying to get a game all day but keep getting error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by debbiekavanagh, Nov 19, 2019.

1. error message when trying to download a game

ive been trying to get a game all day but keep getting error message.

:)

debbiekavanagh, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Error message when trying to download apps and games

Hi Lisa,

There are several factors why you have an error when you download an app and games. For us to better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this issue?

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Roy 59er Win User

error message when trying to download a game

Error 80073cf9 when trying to download a game

HOW TO FIX WINDOWS PHONE ERROR 80073cf9 STEP 1: CHECK YOUR REGIONAL SETTINGS
    • Go to Settings.
    • Tap Regions.
    • In case you have made any changes to this setting, you need to change your region and match that with your region as mentioned in your Microsoft account.
    • Go to downloads.
    • Cancel all the pending downloads. Now try to download the apps from Windows Store.
    • If this method is unable to resolve your problem, switch on to the Step 2.
    STEP 2: CORRECT YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Locations.
    • Turn this ON.
    • Try downloading some apps from windows store. Make sure to allow location services when asked for it during download.
    STEP 3: FIX STORAGE MANAGEMENT

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Storage Sense.
    • If you have set the default location of store new apps on as SD Card, then make it as Phone and try again.
    • You can then move the app to the SD Card after the completion of download.

Roy 59er, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

error message when trying to download a game

1. error message when trying to download a game - Similar Threads - error message trying

2. trouble updating windows 10 it shows error messaging when trying to download latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble updating windows 10 it shows error messaging when trying to download latest update: i am having trouble updating windows 10 it shows error messaging when trying to download latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates/063906d5-ecbf-47e9-891d-6a018b891207
  3. Error message when trying to open photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....
  4. Error 0x80073CF9 When Trying To Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80073CF9 When Trying To Download: I can't install applications Via Windows Store, I Cannot Even Down Load The Xbox PC App , I received this error message: error code: 0x80073CF9. I Have Tried Nearly All Methods Possible From Previous Questions And Now Its Becoming Rather Irritating. Please Help....
  5. error message when I try to download jriver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when I try to download jriver: Hi Folks: I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm supposed to click on to download, I get the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". As far...
  6. I keep getting Internal error messages when trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Internal error messages when trying to launch a game: I don't know exactly how to ask this but is there any way to get this game to work? It is specifically skyrim se from steam. When installed I keep getting these 3 error messages. I tried googling what theyre from and I thought it had something to do with dirext x so I tried...
  7. Error When Trying To Download Office 365 Admin

Error When Trying To Download Office 365 Admin: Hello, Please see below error. Please note I googled error before posting, and tried resetting the Store app, via the Settings, as well as resetting via elevated Powershell, and issue persists. Please advise as I am able to install regular apps without issue, and this...
  8. Error Message When Trying To Burn To Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message When Trying To Burn To Disk: Hi.. I am getting an error message when I try to burn Window 10 to a DVD. I used a double layer with 8.5 GB. I have an older computer and it will not work with a thumb drive. Here is the error message when I try to burn it: Status: This disk image didn't burn...
  9. error when trying to play game

error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  10. Try the download again" error when downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try the download again" error when downloading apps: I was trying to install some new apps in the Windows Store when it suddenly crashed on me. Upon trying the downloads again, the downloads ended in an error..."Try that download again something happened on our end" I thank anyone who will respond and try to help me with...