Windows 10: Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

Discus and support Error message while trying to burn an audio cd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to burn an audio cd and while it was doing so I received an error that some tracks couldn't be burned?. and I have read other helps but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lindasewcrazi, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

I was trying to burn an audio cd and while it was doing so I received an error that some tracks couldn't be burned?. and I have read other helps but am a novice and can't seem to find the way to fix or troubleshoot it. And now when I try to get my cd out and close the media player it says it can't while burning is in progress. But it's not doing anything. Am stuck. Hope for help.

:)

Lindasewcrazi, Feb 6, 2020

2. Audio CD Burning Error

Hi Ruby,

Incompatible drivers and software can cause the error message that you're getting when burning audio CD. Since you have tried to update the driver to its latest version, we suggest that you
    try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    • Try burning the audio CD once more and check if the error will appear again.

Should the issue remains the same, you can
    perform clean boot
    . Follow the steps under Windows 10 from the link provided to eliminate software conflicts.

Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to help you further.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 6, 2020
  3. dadster3 Win User
    Media Player 10 Burning audio CDs

Trying to burn an audio CD; I make the burn list, insert a CD and hit start burn. I get an error message that says there is a problem with some of the items and to hit the icon next to the item(s). Except there are no icons and MP will do nothing but repeat
    the error message.

This is typical of MS error messages--cryptic and useless.

Anybody know how to fix this? I still have another computer running Windows 7 and an external CD drive.

dadster3, Feb 6, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

Audio CD burning

Please describe the process you're using to try to burn audio CDs and what happens, including any error messages.

JimWynne, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

1. Error message while trying to burn an audio cd - Similar Threads - Error message while

2. Trying to burn a CD with a few songs but keep getting the same error message?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to burn a CD with a few songs but keep getting the same error message?: I am currently trying to burn some songs onto an empty CD, but none of the methods I have tried have worked and I keep getting the two error messages. “D:\ The directory name is invalid” and “Windows media player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the...
  3. Trying to burn a CD with a few songs but keep getting the same error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to burn a CD with a few songs but keep getting the same error message?: I am currently trying to burn some songs onto an empty CD, but none of the methods I have tried have worked and I keep getting the two error messages. “D:\ The directory name is invalid” and “Windows media player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the...
  4. Trying to burn a CD with a few songs but keep getting the same error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot burn an audio CD

cannot burn an audio CD: Hi, A few years ago I used to burn audio CDs on my laptop with no issues. Recently I tried to do it again, It shows burning CD up to 99%, then stops. What to do? Please, help me with this issue. Thank you....
  6. Burning a CD - errors?

Burning a CD - errors?: I am trying to burn a CD-R with songs, but it ejects and displays an error message every time that the burn process is nearly complete. I made sure to set it to burning "audio disc" I have tried multiple different discs from the package that i bought, disconnected and...
  7. error burning cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error burning cd: media player say cd burn is complete but the cd is still blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-burning-cd/8dc26dc8-cbbe-4a32-8a68-185ba5104352
  8. Error message on Windows Media Player when trying to burn a music cd.

Error message on Windows Media Player when trying to burn a music cd.: I have Windows 10 and when I try to burn a music cd I get an error message that says some files couldn't be burned to disk. The songs that would not burn have a red X beside them. The cd never starts to burn....
  9. Burn CD error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burn CD error: I have mp3's on my computer that I want to burn to cd's. When I try to burn some of the files media player says Error:Windows Media Player cannot burn some of the files If I click o.k. and then burn files again it works, so why am I getting this error sometimes and not when...
  10. Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD: I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, on an HP Envy Desktop. I haven't changed anything on my computer or added any software. When I try to burn a music CD in either Apple iTunes or with Windows Media Player I get error code 0x0AA0301. "Unknown error has occurred"...