Windows 10: Error Message while trying to log in

Discus and support Error Message while trying to log in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizabethKanekoa, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Error Message while trying to log in

I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (name of link) for example passwords, messages, or credit cards.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

How can I correct this?

:)

ElizabethKanekoa, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Error Message while trying to log in 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Error Message while trying to log in

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Error Message while trying to log in

1. Error Message while trying to log in - Similar Threads - Error Message while

2. Blue screen error message trying to log into Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error message trying to log into Windows 11: -Hi,Since I updated my laptop to Windows 11 the laptop crashes when I leave it alone for long periods of time, open the lid, and try to get to the log in screen. What I find strange is that it doesn't always crash. There can be day or two when it doesn't. The laptop has not...
  3. Blue screen error message trying to log into Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error message trying to log into Windows 11: -Hi,Since I updated my laptop to Windows 11 the laptop crashes when I leave it alone for long periods of time, open the lid, and try to get to the log in screen. What I find strange is that it doesn't always crash. There can be day or two when it doesn't. The laptop has not...
  4. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get error message while try to download windows 11 iso: I'm an insider. and currently using windows 10 on my device.Now i want to try clean install windows 11 on my device but on the download page get this error message could you help me please?We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us...
  5. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    get error message while try to download windows 11 iso: I'm an insider. and currently using windows 10 on my device.Now i want to try clean install windows 11 on my device but on the download page get this error message could you help me please?We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us...
  6. 0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my...: Recently I bought a brand new PC. It came with Windows 10 S I don't really want to work with that, so I got a windows Key with me, but wont let me use it. Tried installing again windows 10 s with a pendrive, but the error still shows. I cant log in with my Hotmail...
  7. Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message while trying to burn an audio cd: I was trying to burn an audio cd and while it was doing so I received an error that some tracks couldn't be burned?. and I have read other helps but am a novice and can't seem to find the way to fix or troubleshoot it. And now when I try to get my cd out and close the media...
  8. Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page: I recently upgrade my Verizon account and the new Verizon G3100 dual band router 100/100. When I try to go to the routers website I get a warning ⚠ . Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate. The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the...
  9. Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page: I recently upgrade my Verizon account and the new Verizon G3100 dual band router 100/100. When I try to go to the routers website I get a warning ⚠ . Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate. The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the...
  10. Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:: svchost (5680,D,23) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 65609728 (0x0000000003e92000) (database page 16017 (0x3E91)) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a page checksum mismatch. The stored checksum...