Windows 10: error message: "You have files waiting to be burned.."

Discus and support error message: "You have files waiting to be burned.." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I don't know how to get my video I downloaded from YouTube - to be copied onto a DVD. I clicked on "share" icon - and then I get the error message,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DebbyJ, Oct 31, 2020.

1. DebbyJ Win User

error message: "You have files waiting to be burned.."

Hi! I don't know how to get my video I downloaded from YouTube - to be copied onto a DVD. I clicked on "share" icon - and then I get the error message, "You have files waiting to be copied to your DVD" - something like that. But I can't see how to complete the process. Thanks!

:)

DebbyJ, Oct 31, 2020

2. Files waiting to be burned on disk error

Hello,

As you want to remove the notification for "Files waiting to be burned", I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open This PC.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Temporary Burn Folder
    • Delete the files preset in the above location and check for status.

Note: This will delete the files which have been selected to burn on CD/DVD.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Oct 31, 2020
  4. error message: "You have files waiting to be burned.."

Files waiting to be written to disc

Hi,

The Files waiting to be written to disc error occurs when the files that you're trying to burn are accidentally placed on the driver that is used by the disc burner, or when attempting to burn a disc fails. To resolve this, we suggest
    that you delete the temporary files to be burned as these files could be conflicting the process of burning the files that you want.

Here are the steps:

• Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R simultaneously.
    • Type shell:cd burning, and then press Enter
      to open the Temporary Burn Folder.
    • Delete all the files in the Temporary Burn Folder folder.
    • Restart the PC.
    • Attempt to finish burning the CD.

Note: In the event that some files in Temporary Burn folder won't delete, restart the PC, and then try the procedure again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Patricia Yu, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

error message: "You have files waiting to be burned.."

1. error message: "You have files waiting to be burned.." - Similar Threads - error message files

2. "You don't have permission to save in this location..." error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You don't have permission to save in this location..." error message: Was trying to download a driver and save it on the drive where my OS is installed. Got the error message that read "you don't have permission to save in this location...". So tried changing user access and now nothing works. I can't click on start or right click on any...
  3. It's not you, it's us error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It's not you, it's us error message: I even have an escalated case number and I have not received the help to resolve this error message. Can anyone from Microsoft help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-error-message/1193acef-ec6e-4a49-863c-8da23b901d9e
  4. Files are waiting to be burned to disk.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are waiting to be burned to disk.: I have added some files to my DVD then I took it out without burning the files, then I put my DVD on two other computers and the files that I put before appeared normally but it kept asking me to burn the files on the two other computers, what does that mean? and are my files...
  5. you have files waiting to be burned to disk

you have files waiting to be burned to disk: I get the message "you have files waiting to be burned to disk" -- I originally would get this message every time I booted up my PC but now after exhausting all of the suggestions in the community and the Windows Club plus additional videos on You tube -- resorted to contact...
  6. Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message while trying to burn an audio cd: I was trying to burn an audio cd and while it was doing so I received an error that some tracks couldn't be burned?. and I have read other helps but am a novice and can't seem to find the way to fix or troubleshoot it. And now when I try to get my cd out and close the media...
  7. Error message "it looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file"

Error message "it looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file": I subscribe to MS365 and use OneDrive so that I can create and save files across my laptop and desktop...I am the only user. I am getting the error while trying to edit and then save a JPG file that I created from a screenshot and saved to a local ONEDrive folder that...
  8. "No c.d. in drive" message when trying to burn files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "No c.d. in drive" message when trying to burn files.: I have some MP3 files which I am trying to burn to a blank c.d. with Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. The program accepts the files in the list to be burnt, but says there is no c.d. in the drive when I try to burn. I have burnt other discs before but without using Burning...
  9. Error Message When Trying To Burn To Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message When Trying To Burn To Disk: Hi.. I am getting an error message when I try to burn Window 10 to a DVD. I used a double layer with 8.5 GB. I have an older computer and it will not work with a thumb drive. Here is the error message when I try to burn it: Status: This disk image didn't burn...
  10. Files waiting to be burned to disc

Files waiting to be burned to disc: when I want to burn a video file to a DVD and it says the file is waiting to be burned to the disc, how to I actually burn it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-waiting-to-be-burned-to-disc/a74ea1cb-bc1c-4a65-8296-f0cf83042d69"