Windows 10: Error Message: Your account has a problem

Discus and support Error Message: Your account has a problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My wife logged in on my computer and now it "thinks" that she is the administrator. Every time I use my computer, I get the error message telling me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by David Welch_723, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Error Message: Your account has a problem

My wife logged in on my computer and now it "thinks" that she is the administrator. Every time I use my computer, I get the error message telling me that my account has a problem. When I click on the message, I am required to log in, but I can only do this with my wife's email address. I try to change it so I can log in as another user but it doesn't let me. I have tried deleting my wife as administrator, but it won't let me, even though I log in for this with her email and password.

I would appreciate some help with this. There may be a simple solution, but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks

:)

David Welch_723, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Error Message: Your account has a problem

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Error Message: Your account has a problem

1. Error Message: Your account has a problem - Similar Threads - Error Message account

2. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account": https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account-pop-up/de078d57-fb06-4010-8833-c7972457af5bThe link above is the problem I'm having. I've tried everything except the DISM commands and Windows Updates. So far I've tried Dism /Online...
  3. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account": https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account-pop-up/de078d57-fb06-4010-8833-c7972457af5bThe link above is the problem I'm having. I've tried everything except the DISM commands. So far I've tried Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account" error message: It all started with my local repair computer system format on my laptop and when I change c/users/username in Windows 11 to my real name and I restarted, that was when the issue began.I have done it in safe mode and the registry editor:...
  5. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We can't sign in to your account" error message: It all started with my local repair computer system format on my laptop and when I change c/users/username in Windows 11 to my real name and I restarted, that was when the issue began.I have done it in safe mode and the registry editor:...
  6. Fix your account message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fix your account message: Several times a day I get a Need to Fix your account message that requires my user name and password which when I provide it I am told the problem is fixed. And then it happens again. I must use my passwords for all apps even if I checked the "save password" box. What can...
  7. "There is a problem with your Microsoft account" message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "There is a problem with your Microsoft account" message: This is a tangly issue for me. Earlier this week, when I signed in to my work computer, there was a message saying: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. It's a legitimate Microsoft message; you can find...
  8. "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message: Greetings, I've been getting the above message each time I open my computer and use Outlook or Edge... Has my account been compromised...? I have bought a new phone recently... and while I did have Microsoft Phone companion and Edge installed on my old one, I haven't on my...
  9. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "We can't sign in to your account" error message: I get the above error message everytime I try to sign in. It says that i'll be logged in under a temporary profile. I've signed out and back in about 6 times and it always comes back up. I have been able to log into safe mode with my account but as soon as I restart my...
  10. Administrator has Blocked your account error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrator has Blocked your account error messages: After an upgrade I found that my printer was uninstalled. When I went to put in the CD and load it I got a small red-outlined message which says an administrator had blocked my access, yet I am the only one on computer. I am the owner and only account on it. So then I went to...