Windows 10: error message

Discus and support error message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; error c\:windows\system32\logilda.dll missing entry:logifetch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardSmithHR, Nov 8, 2018.

1. error message

error c\:windows\system32\logilda.dll missing entry:logifetch

:)

RichardSmithHR, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 8, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

error message

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

error message

1. error message - Similar Threads - error message

2. Opening Paint 3D error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...
  3. error message 0x8007018b

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message 0x8007018b: I use onedrive for my documents. This computer recently started opening in C:users and saving my files to this computer instead of my cloud account. When I try to get rid of it I get an error message : 0x8007018b. Any suggestions for how to stop this? Never had the problem...
  4. windows 10 update error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update error message: Hi, I have the following error message when I go windows update in settings - "Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get...
  5. File History won't restore error message ‘'File History is saving Copies of your files for...

File History won't restore error message ‘'File History is saving Copies of your files for...: Hello, I thought I was careful to set up File History, maybe I've missed something. I have set for hourly backup, 1 month retention, and have specified a few additional folders to back up in addition to the defaults. Data is being backed up, I see a little over 15 GB since...
  6. Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): Hey, I recently got the Game Pass but when I try to install some games it come up with the message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I'm signed into my...
  7. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....
  8. Word error message

Word error message: I can't access Word and keep getting an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-error-message/4008a518-0613-4c11-8829-de0741fe6c23
  9. I received the error message of code: unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I received the error message of code: unexpected store exception: This is a new laptop nothing has been changed to it since bought from store, except this message now that just started popping up, it restarts my laptop and gives no answers to it and apparently doesn't fix the problem because it comes on again at another time, always...
  10. Error message in Outlook when using google calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message in Outlook when using google calendar: Hi, I integrated a google calendar to my outlook 2013 (iCal) and it is giving me problems. I use the same calender on an Android and an iOS devices and I have no problems there (on the iOS device I also use Outlook). When I try to make an entry on the google calendar on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logifetch