Windows 10: error message

Discus and support error message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; error c\:windows\system32\logilda.dll missing entry:logifetch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardSmithHR, Nov 8, 2018.

1. error message

error c\:windows\system32\logilda.dll missing entry:logifetch

:)

RichardSmithHR, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 8, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

error message

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

error message

1. error message - Similar Threads - error message

2. Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...: The box comes up when i try to open certain apps. When i close tho box nothing else happens. the app doesnt open. Does anyone know how To fix??? Thanks...
  3. Karen's Replicator Error message!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Karen's Replicator Error message!: I have been using Karen's Replicator for many years and have had no problems until the last Windows update. When I replace a file because of renaming or a later update, I am getting errors that state "Could Not Delete File" with "Error 5 - Access is denied". I can go into...
  4. Having issues shutting down and error messages stating my Windows 10 needs to be activated.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Having issues shutting down and error messages stating my Windows 10 needs to be activated.: Hi. After the recent Windows 10 update, I have been having issues shutting down my computer. It basically does not shut down and continues running although the screen has gone blank - cpu keeps running. Another issue is whenever I start up my desktop, a Windows error...
  5. Windows 10 new PC keeps restarting and giving error message "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" what failed...

Windows 10 new PC keeps restarting and giving error message "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" what failed...: SPECS CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W GPU : EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-2172-K Power: Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified...
  6. Error Message Appearing at Random

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Message Appearing at Random: Ever since the last Windows 10 update, I continuously get an error message popping up randomly throughout the day. It doesn't matter if I close it. It will pop up even if I have nothing running. With error messages I can usually figure out what the problem is. With this one,...
  7. Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...

Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...: Original title: Outlook app on surface pro 4 I bought a new Dell G3 a week ago and set up a Microsoft outlook account to register it. When I send emails from the Mail app (same problem in outlook) they are not sent and I get the following email : "We weren't able to...
  8. Video_Memory_Management_Internal Error Message

Video_Memory_Management_Internal Error Message: Hi Windows Community, So these past few months I've been getting the Video_Memory_Management_Internal Error Message. It usually appears after I got stuck in the loading screen, then I force shutdown my PC and after a few tries it showed the message. Any insights or...
  9. i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message

i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message: I recently did a reset. which wiped all my files apps etc. I have had trouble getting them back.now I cant access my browser firefox. or any other apps. just the error message saying … "problem with shortcut..." "the item firefox exe that this shortcut refers to has been...
  10. Windows Live Mail has stopped working. Error messages 0x800CCC90 & 0x800CCC92 and password...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail has stopped working. Error messages 0x800CCC90 & 0x800CCC92 and password...: For the past week my Windows Live Mail has stopped receiving or sending messages. I keep being asked to login and when I do I am advised that my password is incorrect (which it isn't) and I receive the following message......... [ATTACH] If anyone can help me to solve the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is logifetch

2. fix missing logifetch entry

3. logifetch