Windows 10: Error messages at DMV website

Discus and support Error messages at DMV website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi GroupI have a neighbor who is trying to reach the CA DMV. She is getting messages like: "performing a TLS handshake" to Request Rejected, "Secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by awildttrout, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Error messages at DMV website

Hi GroupI have a neighbor who is trying to reach the CA DMV. She is getting messages like: "performing a TLS handshake" to Request Rejected, "Secure connection failed." "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem." They have tried this with 3 PC's, 2 ipads, 2 phones and 4 different browsers. Here, Next door, everything works normally.
    Appreciate any ideas you might have.

:)

awildttrout, Feb 14, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 14, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Error messages at DMV website

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Error messages at DMV website

1. Error messages at DMV website - Similar Threads - Error messages DMV

2. Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers: I get random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites. It was working fine until a couple of months ago. It makes the internet unusable. It is only on this Windows 11 machine which has been fully updated. I have a Windows 10 machine right next to...
  3. Website error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  4. Website error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  5. Website error message

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. microsoft.com website throwing error messages

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft.com website throwing error messages: I've been trying to shop for a Microsoft tablet or laptop on microsoft.com but keep getting error messages when I try to view some of the pages.For example, I've tried to access the page for the Surface Go 3 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/surface-go-3/904h27d0cbwn on...
  7. Blocked links in email messages and websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked links in email messages and websites: Since a few weeks ago my emails Outlook 2007 and websites Firefox browser do not permit clicking on legitimate links to websites. On some I can use a workaround by copying the link then selecting 'Paste and Go' as a browser entry, but not all. In one case the failed...
  8. Disable "<website>switched to full screen" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "<website>switched to full screen" message: Hello! I am using one of the PC stick devices on my TV. It has been a very enjoyable setup, especially with the speedy Edge browser. However I am facing a annoyance with the way Edge displays messages when certain websites go full screen. Edge displays a message on the...
  9. Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections.: Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections Used for 2-3 years, all of a sudden this error code pops up??? ***Modified Title from: Can not open freecovers.net due to my SQL error: Too many connections***...
  10. How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?: We've recently had an issue where our application/website was displaying "The service is unavailable" message to users. Please note it wasn't the typical message where it displays the 503 error code that IIS typically generates...the only text on the page was "The service is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dmv error code could not be send to devo

2. Error Code: A001: Unable to Connect to the DMV

3. Error Message Code: 2019 ON THE DMV WEBSITE